Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#261 2020-10-17 20:13:32

zero
Website

Re: Corona virus

Here’s an interesting development by the German Corona Extra-Parliamentary Inquiry Committee who are investigating and intend to prosecute those responsible for “pandemic measures intended to sow panic so that the pharmaceutical and tech industries can generate huge profits from the sale of PCR tests, antigen and antibody tests and vaccines, and the harvesting of our genetic fingerprints.”

Wondrous Healing Wondrous ways to a healthy old age
Safe Reiki Harmless natural healing.
Gud One Blog

#262 Yesterday 09:34:36

colak
Admin
Website

Data Repository by Johns Hopkins University at github. I hope that we are going to go through this second wave but the prognosis the numbers are revealing is grim.

Yiannis
——————————
neme.org | hblack.net | LABS | State Machines | NeMe @ github | Covid-19; a resource
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#263 Yesterday 11:26:57

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

colak wrote #326479:

I hope that we are going to go through this second wave but the prognosis the numbers are revealing is grim.

Europe does not look at all… :-( On the flip side, if it give some measure of hope, hospitals are getting better at dealing with this.

but then again, the EU options with keeping borders open, and the BOJO type of absolute incompetence are not conductive to quick resolutions.

Hold on strong.

Where is that emoji for a solar powered submarine when you need it ?

Board footer