You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » Corona virus

#289 2021-06-03 06:35:14

zero
Website

Re: Corona virus

I don’t mean to depress anyone with links to interesting articles. You are alive and one day you will die, there’s no escape, so make the most of every day, every moment if you can. There’s so much to appreciate, so much beauty, nature is wonderful.

But these are crazy times and this article is very clear and persuasive and, for me at least, it gives hope that the amount of evidence turning up every day might be approaching a tipping point, and soon the madness will be understood widely by the general public enough for them to demand sensible information so they can make informed choices.

Should you get vaccinated?

EDIT: This is a link about a march by an estimated million people in London last Saturday. It wasn’t reported by the BBC or mainstream media, which shows they are not independent news outlets and censor news on someone else’s behalf.

Last edited by zero (2021-06-03 06:42:36)

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#290 2021-06-03 10:08:27

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Thank you for the info, zero. Very interesting, especially the lack of credible coverage of such events.

Earlier this month I put together a little story. Threw it together in a morning based on, well, nothing really. Just speculation. Then a few days later someone sent me these:

The Corbett report: The future of vaccines

The cyber attack narrative is underway

The first one is a little over the top and dramatic, taking the usual route of repeating stuff to pad the viewpoint, so I’m taking the overall message with a mountain of salt. But some of the tech presented is sound. The second one is very interesting.

As an adjunct, some intriguing studies and results are surfacing around the jab:

Heart problems after jab

Peer review studies on spike proteins

And I’ve still yet to find anyone who can tell me exactly what benefits the mRNA “vaccine” gives to people over and above the natural immunity that the estimated third of the world who “have had COVID and didn’t know it” does. If anyone has any information, I’d love to find out why we need to give everyone the jab.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#291 2021-06-03 15:43:29

zero
Website

Bloke wrote #330353:

Earlier this month I put together a little story.

Excellent well-written story, Stef. I read it when you published it but did not comment because I’d tried commenting on another article of yours and that one got an error. It wasn’t important, as is my comment today, but today’s has gone through OK. I also “boosted” it on Mastodon so you should have got tons of readers :) or not! (I think many people “muted” me, so they didn’t see anything I posted and once muted there’s no obvious way to de-mute, and they say that’s a great feature.)

Your other links are also good ones too. Thanks. I know two old ladies who had heart attacks after the jabs, but they recovered so couldn’t have been related to the jabs. If anyone wants the hardcore science about the spike proteins, they can look at this video with Stephanie Zeneff and Judy Mikovits . There’s a transcript with it. It’s 78 mins long and you’ll need to watch it a few times to take it all in. Needless to day, I haven’t taken much of it in yet. If you do take it all in, (perhaps you’re thinking of changing career :- )you’ll definitely be able to amaze your friends and any government-funded behavioural or medical scientists with your knowledge.

And I’ve still yet to find anyone who can tell me exactly what benefits the mRNA “vaccine” gives to people over and above the natural immunity that the estimated third of the world who “have had COVID and didn’t know it” does. If anyone has any information, I’d love to find out why we need to give everyone the jab.

I’d love to know too but if you fast forward about 12 months a government spokesperson will be saying this: “There’s no such thing as natural immunity any more. Deadly Covid-19 was so deadly that it wiped out natural immunity. But aren’t we so incredibly lucky to have such brilliant scientists who created those jabs that decimated the deadly covid! Please stand up now and give a big round of applause to those scientists for doing such a great job. Thank you! And there’s more! We are thrilled to announce we are funding those brilliant scientists to make jabs for every disease imaginable! So stay safe, take the booster shots, follow the guidelines and take all the jabs as we roll them out. Thank you all. You’re doing wonderfully well!”

Last edited by zero (2021-06-03 15:47:36)

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#292 2021-06-03 19:42:43

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Thank you for the boost and comment. Sorry about the hassle with my site comments previously. Glad it’s fixed now. Must have been a temporary server blip as I didn’t get any notification, unless rah_comment_spam kicked in and I deleted the notification by mistake.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

#293 2021-06-04 10:16:02

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Link from a link from a link… not sure if it’s been posted already but it’s only 15 mins and raises some of the same questions I’ve been pondering:

Why vaccinate the whole world?

#294 2021-06-04 16:02:15

bici
Website Mastodon

How do balance the above with this statement?

“Hydroxychloroquine really works says Professor of Medicine Dr Peter McCullough, describing the treatment as “the most widely used therapeutic” to treat COVID-19 in the world.”

…. texted postive

#295 2021-06-04 16:12:42

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Here is what Zeyneb Tufekci has to say:

If world leaders don’t act now, the end of the Covid pandemic may come with a horrible form of herd immunity, as more transmissible variants that are taking hold around the world kill millions.

There’s troubling new evidence that the B.1.617.2 variant, first identified in India, could be far more transmissible than even the B.1.1.7 variant, first identified in Britain, which contributed to some of the deadliest surges around the world.

In countries with widespread vaccination, like the United States and Britain, we can expect that Covid cases, hospitalizations and deaths will continue to decline or stay low, especially because lab tests and real world experience show that vaccines appear to defend recipients well against the severe effects of both variants.

For much of the rest of the world, though, this even more transmissible new variant could be catastrophic. www.nytimes.com/2021/05/28/opinion/covid-vaccine-variants.html

For those who did not come across her name before, she wrote Twitter and Tear Gas and she is also a very charismatic speaker (Youtube link warning).

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#296 2021-06-05 11:57:19

Destry
Website

I’m skeptical of the reasons I see presented here and elsewhere for not getting vaccinated, and especially when someone tries really hard to convince others. It just seems like fear of the potential for what is so far proving to be unlikely. Obsessing about scare articles seems unproductive when it’s pretty clear on an increasingly wide scale that vaccines, inoculations, jabs, or whatever you want to call them are doing more good than harm.

Practically all of Israel is vaccinated, and I’ve heard no ghastly fallout reports. A few other countries are progressively inoculating, too, and, again, nothing critical reported from it.

An experiment using a Brazilian town, largely vaccinated its citizens with the Chinese vaccine, CoronaVac, and the results have been ‘dramatic’ compared to the rest of Brazil, which has been hit hard by coronavirus, as reported:

Symptomatic cases of COVID-19 have dropped by 80% since the start of mass vaccination, related hospitalizations fell 86%, and deaths plummeted 95% . . . it has shown us that it is surely possible to control the epidemic through vaccination.”

I’m sure we will see more of these regional recovery reports in due time, and with mention of which vac was used.

Despite what the patriots and nationalists would have you believe, the sooner people are protected against covid-type infections, the sooner the virus and its strains are suppressed in communities, and the sooner more mutations are prevented. Seems like a worthwhile aim to me.

You are more likely to die in a vehicle-related accident than have problems from the vaccine, regardless which one you get.

The wifman and I had our first shots a month ago. And they were free, btw, so if you don’t want to pad the pockets of pharmaceutical companies later, now is a good time to get juiced. I haven’t grown a tail yet, or crave the flesh of bipeds, so I look forward to getting the second jab after another month or so. Apparently the longer you wait through the suggested waiting period (8 to 12 weeks by WHO recommendation), the more resistant your immunity develops.

I haven’t seen my family in the US in years, nor a nephew that has been born in that time, and being vaccinated might be an essential part of that travel. Which is a different kind of consideration.

#297 2021-06-05 13:27:11

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Interesting viewpoint.

For the record, at no time have I said it’s not a good idea to take the jab if it’s the right thing to do for the individual. I’m saying it’s not a good idea to be forced to have the jab indiscriminantly and demonize those who choose not to.

That Brazilian study you cite is compelling and shows what can be done if the vaccine is distributed with thought and care. That’s a far cry to what’s happening here and elsewhere.

Note the numbers and chosen subjects. 1 in 20 – about 2250 people – had corona at the start. And a quarter (presumably not of those that were already a case: it’s unclear from the article) or about 11250 people previously exposed would have had immunity of some sort and therefore be protected enough from infection causing major complications or death.

Subdividing the community and administering the vaccine to those that needed it in the micro groups until half the town’s population had the shot would have added to the already exposed group, meaning 75% or thereabouts would have markers that would reduce the impact of the virus.

It stands to reason therefore that the situation would come under control – as they sensibly say “Only residents 18 years and older who weren’t suffering from chronic diseases and not pregnant were eligible”.

At no point did they foist it on everybody. At no point did they threaten people with no access to public services or restrictions on travel or coerce their friends into shunning them if they didn’t have the shot. They approached it rationally. Jabbed those that were vulnerable or in close contact with the vulnerable, left those that already had exposure. And won. That’s all I ask we do in the rest of the world.

I’m going to add that to my article cited above, as it perfectly demonstrates my point. Thank you. Edit: Done.

As for your observation that I’m perhaps paranoid, well, 8% correct. 1% in each category.

I’m awaiting rational arguments for the reasons to roll it out to 7bn people. When someone can tell me what benefit it gives those that have had the virus or are otherwise immune, I’ll gladly shift my view.

Attention bias? Yep. I have intense low self-esteem. I’m awesome that way!

When this whole thing began, I believed what was reported. As more evidence mounts and I read more widely on both sides, I’ve changed my stance to be more skeptical. So I don’t have much disorder of reasoning, sorry. Maybe scrub that one and make it 7% overall.

Not being able to read between the lines is certainly possible. Actively only seeking views that support my worldview? Nope. I love changing my mind when fresh evidence surfaces. It pisses people off no end that I can’t stick to one view and always want to find the best route to approach something.

Not quite sure how blaming others comes into play. Here in the UK we have MPs that work for us. I’ve lost count of the number of blog posts I’ve made where I implore people to use the power we have for change if they don’t like something. If someone in power does something we don’t like, it’s our fault, yours and mine, for letting them. That’s ownership.

I fucked up the other week. Posted something on behalf of a client I wasn’t supposed to. I didn’t blame anyone. I apologised and said it won’t happen again on my watch. I’m also not the slightest bit superstitious. Damn, okay, take it down to 6% paranoid.

The brain only perceives what it wishes? Yeah, I’ll give the author that. It’s backed up by the way neural pathways are formed (and destroyed). Do I have a propensity for disbelief over belief when money and power are involved? Probably, based solely on a track record of human history not learning from its mistakes. Okay, let’s make that 3%, so I’m back to being 8% paranoid overall.

Sue me :)

Last edited by Bloke (2021-06-05 13:52:35)

#298 2021-06-05 14:07:56

Destry
Website

I hadn’t actually read your article yet, Stef, but I will. I was actually speaking about the articles shared here from elsewhere in the world, as well as those conversations I come across on my own outside of this forum. I was really speaking about people in society in general.

I fully agree about not being forced to do something. I’m not implying otherwise. If anything, I’m speaking to the opposite side of the fence, those seemingly trying hard to convince others not to get vaccinated.

But maybe thats unfair because the burden to show for not vaccinating is greater on that side. I don’t know.

What bothers me are articles like the Kirsch article zero called ‘clear and persuasive’, which I saw as only repetitive fear-mongering and inaccurate in some of the claims, whether not the dizzying number of medical tangents were correct. Maybe I’ll show examples of what I mean later, but I need to run.

My lawyer will be in touch. ;)

#299 2021-06-05 15:29:27

zero
Website

Bloke wrote #330358:

Link from a link from a link… not sure if it’s been posted already but it’s only 15 mins and raises some of the same questions I’ve been pondering:

Why vaccinate the whole world?

bici wrote #330360:

How do balance the above with this statement?

“Hydroxychloroquine really works says Professor of Medicine Dr Peter McCullough, describing the treatment as “the most widely used therapeutic” to treat COVID-19 in the world.”

I don’t doubt that’s an actual quote, bici, and it was certainly true about a year ago. HCQ has been used successfully in most non-Five-Eyes and western European countries. But it only really works when used early. That’s why the media jumped on certain studies that showed it wasn’t effective in the later stages of covid, thus giving the general public the false impression that HCQ was no good. My article here gives an overview of early treatment and HCQ.

More studies have been done since last year and now Ivermectin is maybe the most widely used therepeutic in the world because it is also effective at the inflammatory stage as well as early stages. Article here. (My articles are like summaries that help me, and I hope others, understand in a few minutes the hours of videos and articles I’ve perused. So they are fact-based with just a bit of personal opinion.)

Re the “Why Vaccinate The Whole World?” video — I think that answers your questions, Destry and pro-vaxers, but you’ll maybe have to watch it again and watch and read other Peter McCullough stuff. He’s all about the science, knows his stuff inside out, and if it seems like scare-mongering or about preventing potential things, that’s because he cares deeply and has put his whole life on the line to get this message out to prevent the end of human life as we know it (that last bit is me “scare-mongering” in my attempt to emphasise the importance to those still sleep-walking).

The stats do show that jabs appear to be working, and yes, you can say that we who say those stats are rigged are too paranoid or have some agenda or other. But when I know from my own personal experience that vaccines can be harmful, and I know others with similar personal experiences, and I am 100% certain the BBC is not independent and just does what it is told, and when I see videos by people who seem very human with things like facial expressions and feelings that radiate humanity, and when I read the science that’s hard to grasp but I get the gist of it, and when I compare all that with the govenment science that puts behavioural ahead of epidemiological, with the people behind the vaccine roll-outs such as corrupt politicians, greedy billionaires and pharma companies with histories of getting it wrong, with the over-hyped way it is all presented, with the inhuman way they are forcing it, etc etc etc, I am very happy to discover I’m not paranoid at all, but still unhappy they really are out to get me, so I do my little bit and hope for the best that it won’t go the way the doom-mongers are predicting because we have one precious lifetime each and it would be very sad if all the children never got the chance to be at least as happy as I have been. Perhaps the children will be forced to learn that freedom is within and so will be forced to find their freedom that way rather than by growing up in a relatively free world where they can choose from a million options. Who knows? Will that mean that life without so many choices will be easier for them than it is for us and so we should just give in to the powers-that-be because que sera sera, whatever will be will be? And because good is bound to win in the end because we all want to feel good and nobody wants to feel bad, not even the baddies (they do the bad stuff out of stupidity or because they’ve forgotten how feeling good actually feels and doing something bad gives their ego a temporary thrill and for a while they think they can rule the world). Oh, but they are ruling the world… but I digress…

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

#300 2021-06-05 16:00:21

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Vaccine capitalism.

“It’s a bit of a joke, really,” [says a vaccine tourist from Nairobi, Kenya.] “Is it really better to fly loads of people to New York to do this than to just fly some vaccines from New York to places where vaccines are needed? www.technologyreview.com/2021/05/26/1025361/us-promoting-vaccine-tourism-new-york/

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » Corona virus

Board footer