Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2017-09-09 16:04:19

raminrahimi

how to make registration and login to public users ?

i’ve a website for a book center, how i can make to allow public users register themself to the website, login panel for them to login and access some pages which has books to download ?

#2 2017-09-10 09:37:37

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: how to make registration and login to public users ?

Look for the mck_login plugin. Or cbe_frontauth. I think one of those offers registration as well as public login tags.

Alternatively, if you’re looking to lock some resources in Textpattern, you could look at smd_access_keys. Or, to some degree, smd_remote_file which has an option to deliver hidden/pending files to people.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#3 2017-09-16 19:01:27

raminrahimi

Re: how to make registration and login to public users ?

All the features which I needed mck_login has the options, but that’s not looking complete compatible with the new version of txp, also most of the plugins are not upgraded and works not fine …
I think register/login for public users is a necessary for the CMS, if textpattern team try to make those options to the next version of txp, that would be a big achievement.

Board footer