Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2012-05-30 04:22:08

TheEric
Plugin Author

[plugin] [ORPHAN] ebl_gallery

EBL Gallery

The whole point of all my previous image related plugins was to have a built in gallery system that would display images in a traditional format (Album List -> Thumbnail List -> Individual Image) and the basic shell of a plugin has been completed. It’s far from done, but it will be released when it is done. I’m considering a new option in lieu of a ransom. Basically, an honor system. If you like the plugin, you use it, and you’re able – pay me. This helps to ensure continued development and my active interest in the plugin.

Release?

Not yet. Still a lot to do, but a preview of the basic functionality can be found here

Note, there is no real styling. Per image commenting isn’t complete, but the backbone is there.

Why post if it’s not completed yet?

I want to get feedback from a few interested people whom I’ll grant access to my site, who will then tell me what they think of the workflow process. Interested? Send me an email.

Last edited by uli (2012-10-04 11:34:48)

#2 2012-10-04 04:01:37

TheEric
Plugin Author

Re: [plugin] [ORPHAN] ebl_gallery

#3 2012-11-17 19:04:54

TheEric
Plugin Author

Re: [plugin] [ORPHAN] ebl_gallery

This was one of my favorite concepts that I never got around to implementing. It works in concept @ syserror.net/gallery

I have it up at https://github.com/elimegrover/EBL-Gallery

I still have to post some of the forms here in the repo, but it would be nice if someone would finish this. It needs some sort of pagination function, and better styles to call this complete.

Board footer