Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#21 2012-09-19 19:44:57

Bloke
Developer
Website

Re: Random code appears on the page

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#22 2012-10-04 04:48:12

dorka

Hi, I just want to add 1+ to this issue. Same thing with me – txp keeps adding “junk” after the final </html> tag of a page after editing the content and saving. When I delete the junk code and save again it does not apear anymore untill the next time I edit the content of the page. Also mangled stylesheet whenever I edit it within txp. My work around is to edit it in external editor, paste the whole code to the txp editor and save. This works OK.
… Ok I just noticed and read the link above. Since I’m working in opera too, I beleve that my problem is solved – I’ll just switch to another browser. Thanks gyus :-)

Last edited by dorka (2012-10-04 04:55:45)

#23 2012-10-05 00:39:58

Shomari

dorka wrote:

Hi, I just want to add 1+ to this issue. Same thing with me – txp keeps adding “junk” after the final </html> tag of a page after editing the content and saving. When I delete the junk code and save again it does not apear anymore untill the next time I edit the content of the page. Also mangled stylesheet … Since I’m working in opera too, I beleve that my problem is solved – I’ll just switch to another browser. Thanks gyus :-)

Let us know if that browser switch actually works for you. I thought it was an issue with Opera and the clipboard but every other browser I’ve tested replicates the same results.

Board footer