Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2012-04-24 12:10:26

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

See some yogis practice at satya-yogis.com

Hello world,

I decided the internet needs more yoga pictures, therefore I launched satya-yogis.com. Running, of course, Textpattern and the Snapshot-Theme by Stuart/Woo Themes.

Currently I do not have any fancy things on the site, just added a couple of social sharing bookmarks, updated prettyPhoto and TimThumb to the most recent versions due to some security holes discovered lately and added several custom fields that are managed by glz_custom_fields. OpenGraph for Facebook-Likes is also in place.
Since the images were missing from the RSS feed I also added jnm_feed_image

Oh yeah, and I added a “random image” functionality, because I hope for more images in the following weeks, so browsing could be more fun :)

All in all a fairly easy (and quick) to set up site, especially with the great theme by Stuart!

Any ideas/suggestions for improvement are always welcome, as are contributions of you doing Yoga yourself ;-)

Last edited by stephan (2012-04-24 12:26:58)

Yoko for Textpattern – A free blog themeMinimum Theme – If all you want to do is write.
Note: I am currently not actively using Textpattern, so I am not in the forums very often

Board footer