Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2011-09-23 12:00:13

Manaus
Website

#2 2011-09-23 12:53:30

uli

Re: Therapy

It’s always a little hard grasping the concepts of a website in an unknown language. But the two designs seem to make you hesitate to e.g. click the Newsletter or contact links: whom will I contact, whose newsletter will I subscribe to? Am I still on the website of FB when I click the calendar link on the home page?

The concept of current links and colors in the nav seems not finished yet, sometimes only the current link is indicated, on top level “Associazione Cielo e Terra” it’s grey for the main level and all children, on a child page there’s no indication at all. Hover one of the links of “Associazione Cielo e Terra” when you’re on one of the upper sections, and the hovered links are blue though the whole section is green when you’re immediately on “Associazione Cielo e Terra”.

There are white gaps in SAF4 in the header graphics on “Appuntamenti” and “Calendario”.
In FF3.6 the descenders and two pixels of the base line of child links for “Associazione Cielo e Terra” are cut off.
lorem ipsum on Ringraziamente, Appuntamenti is empty.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#3 2011-09-26 16:33:57

Manaus
Website

Re: Therapy

Thanks Uli for your suggestions. Yes, many bugs. :)
Unfortunately it’s still in the ‘let’s keep it all together for the moment’.

Board footer