Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2011-08-12 22:31:53

loveangel
Website

Contact for Stuart?

Hey there Textpattern friends,

I have been trying to get ahold of Stuart and he has been trying to get ahold of me but only the rare email gets through every couple of months to either of us.

Stuart, I’ve written 4 emails to you through your bombsite and received tech support form letters from a Small Orange. I’ve written to A Small Orange directly but not heard back from them. If you don’t read this message personally I’m hoping one of your TXP friends will and let you know that I keep trying.

I’ve tried calling you by phone but not sure I have the correct Stuart in Walsall. I’m probably leaving messages on some strange man’s machine. It’s time to bite the bullet and crack open Skype again at least until we get the lines of communication flowing again. What’dya say?

Your truest friend,
Nancy

#2 2011-08-14 03:24:30

loveangel
Website

Re: Contact for Stuart?

56 views and nobody’s heard from Stuart yet? Has anyone else tried to contact him from the form on thebombsite?

#3 2011-08-14 07:37:24

ruud
Developer Emeritus
Website

Nope. I have no need to contact him, I just read most topics.

PS. Nice paintings. The price tags are missing though… or perhaps this means that if you have to ask, you can’t afford it ;)

#4 2011-08-14 07:52:12

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Hi posted here 2 days ago, one day before Nancy’s post

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#5 2011-08-14 14:04:36

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Stuart seems to be very busy lately, he just recently updated Textgarden with two themes, so maybe it just takes him some time to reply…

Yoko for Textpattern – A free blog themeMinimum Theme – If all you want to do is write.
Note: I am currently not actively using Textpattern, so I am not in the forums very often

Board footer