Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#21 2012-01-02 22:11:03

andrei

Re: Yoko for Textpattern

I just installed yoko for the first time. Zanza is right, that line is missing from the form.

[solved]And also the Yoko_Variables tab under Presentation is missing for me. [the plugin wasn/t active :)]

Thanks!
Andrei

Last edited by andrei (2012-01-02 22:27:14)

#22 2012-01-03 14:13:09

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Andrei,

thanks for your feedback. I shall plan for another Yoko update to fix this. Also I shall check how come the plugin is not auto-activated.

Yoko for Textpattern – A free blog themeMinimum Theme – If all you want to do is write.
Note: I am currently not actively using Textpattern, so I am not in the forums very often

#23 2012-01-13 03:00:17

andrei

Hi again,

I intend to set up the facebook Open Graph META Tags for every article on my site.
Also I want to set them for the homepage. The ones for articles must be declared in the yoko_single form, and where I should declare the ones for homepage. I wish to avoid having multiple tags on homepage.

<meta property=“og:title” content=”<txp:title />”/> <meta property=“og:url” content=”<txp:permlink />”/> <meta property=“og:image” content=”<txp:article_image />”/> <meta property=“og:site_name” content=”<txp:title />”/> <meta property=“og:description” content=”<txp:excerpt />”/> (these will work?) Also a plugin for these so we can add them when writing the article should be great and I think it’s not hard to code it. :)

Thanks in advance,
Andrei

Last edited by andrei (2012-01-13 03:45:23)

#24 2012-01-13 05:44:42

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Currently Facebook Open Graph Meta tags are added already. Have a look at the form yoko_opengraph as it may do what you want already. It is included into the header.

<!-- opengraph -->
<txp:if_individual_article>
<meta property="og:title" content="<txp:title no_widow='0' />"> 
<txp:else />
<meta property="og:title" content="<txp:site_name />"> 
</txp:if_individual_article>
<meta property="og:description" content="<txp:etz_striptags><txp:rss_auto_excerpt showlinkwithexcerpt="0" /></txp:etz_striptags>">
<meta property="og:type" content="article">
<meta property="og:image" content="<txp:site_url /><txp:variable name="site_logo" />">

<txp:if_individual_article>
<meta property="og:url" content="<txp:smd_canonical type="url" />">
<txp:else />
<meta property="og:url" content="<txp:site_url />">
<meta property="og:type" content="blog" />
</txp:if_individual_article>

<meta property="og:site_name" content="<txp:site_name />">
<txp:chh_if_data>
  <meta property="fb:appid" content="<txp:variable name="facebook_application_id" />">
</txp:chh_if_data>
<!-- end opengraph -->

Yoko for Textpattern – A free blog themeMinimum Theme – If all you want to do is write.
Note: I am currently not actively using Textpattern, so I am not in the forums very often

#25 2012-01-13 07:04:01

andrei

I missed that! This theme is so great.. and it’s also a great way to understand TXP.

A big thank you!
Andrei

#26 2012-01-13 09:45:27

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Glad you like it :-)
Version 1.09 is available that fixed this nasty header issue.

#27 2012-03-15 21:39:13

andrei

I have another problem. The submit button doesn’t appear when comment an article. It appears and works only after I click preview comment. I made a screen shot http://picz.ro/pictures/1ee1b7da97e5d5b50bf43c0dd12bc2b7.jpg

The yoko_comment_form final part looks like
<p class=“form-submit”> <txp:comment_preview /> </p> <p class=“form-submit”> <txp:comment_submit /> </p>

Why it displays only the preview button correctly? :(

Thanks in advance
Andrei

#28 2012-03-16 05:22:08

stephan
Plugin Author
Website

Hi Andrei,

that missing submit button is on purpose (forced preview first to avoid spam). The partly displayed box in your screenshot is a bug, though. Which browser did you use?

If you really want to bring back the button you can change this CSS part:

input#txpCommentSubmit.disabled  {
	text-indent:-9999px;
	margin: 10px 0 0;
	padding: 8px 10px 7px;
	display: inline-block;
	vertical-align: baseline;
	outline: none;
	background-color: transparent;
	border: none;
	font-size: .75em;
	color: #9f2;
	text-align: center;
	text-transform: uppercase;
	letter-spacing: 1px;
	cursor: pointer;
}

#29 2012-03-29 21:52:31

danapaige

Hi, I’ve just installed my first theme, Yoko.

There were a series of related plugin and other errors, and I’ve been able to eliminate all of them except this one:

Tag error: <txp:title no_widow=‘0’ /> -> Textpattern Notice: Article tags cannot be used outside an article context on line 2323

I’ve also noticed that none of the links on the page work. I am not sure if this is a related problem.

Here’s a link to view the live site: http://danapaigetrentlage.com/cfsa-test/

#30 2012-03-29 22:01:24

Dragondz
Website

hi

put your site into debugging mode (in admin/pref tab) then look at the source of the page you will see all the queries and find where the problem is occured.

For links : have you uploaded htaccess?

Board footer