Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2011-03-25 09:52:07

Zanza
Plugin Author
Website

Engineering site: PSE srl

Still somehow in development (some sections to add, and post-release fine-tuning), but quite close to final:

PSE srl

Comments and suggestions apreciated.

Interesting thing to notice from TXP side:

• In section Chi siamo internal navigation is ajaxed. At least for non-IE browser: that doesn’t seem to work properly with all IE version, so we degraded to a traditional navigation.
  • Section Lavori uses custom fields to navigate through years (the select on the right). The select is category-sensitive: if you click on the side categories, you can filter by year within that category. In section front page the filter is between categories. Thanks to Aswihart for pointing me in the right direction!
  • Heavy use of bot_image_upload plugin to allow client to arrange and reorder galleries in individual work pages

Many plugins used, too many to list here… thanks to the community!

#2 2011-03-27 09:47:56

gmorg074

Re: Engineering site: PSE srl

I do not understand the language so i will be able to give this feedback without any bias. Your web site is really neat and clean. The contrast of colors really complement each other. On Chi Siamo, it would be better if you make the text area for Profilo, follow the length of the paragraph so there wouldn’t be unnecessary blank spaces below it.

#3 2011-03-28 09:09:41

Zanza
Plugin Author
Website

Re: Engineering site: PSE srl

Thanks Gmorg074. Graphics have been heavily conditioned by the client. The space under the text is there because we didn’t want the height of the page look too small in very large monitors. Maybe we could reduce by a few pixels (50-100px), but we need the page look that way, at the end. I’ll check with client, thanks for reporting!

Board footer