Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#91 2020-12-16 00:42:03

Bloke
Developer
Website

Re: smd_prognostics: monitor your Txp installation for suspicious activity

Sorry yeah. 0.5.0 was never officially released even though I queued it up last year then forgot to push the button. So I had it installed and the version number updated in the repo but never actually made a tagged release. So I just snuck a few patches in last night under the same version number.

The “full width” thing you’d have noticed if you got an acknowledge action email. Clicking the link would take you to the acknowledge alarms page where the only visible portion of the UI was a tiny vertical sliver where the checkboxes reside on the left. I had the old 4.6 class names in the tables throughout.

And yes I need to fix up the prettiness of the setup panel. It’s always been bog ugly as I haven’t put many spaces in. I’ll tweak that and do patch release.

Weird about the check files radio. It’s supposes to default to one or the other. I’ll check that, thanks for the report.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

Board footer