Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-10-02 12:16:42

amavai

2 differents navigation bar - Language version

Hello Community!

Well I have another issue with this piece of code. Hope that someone can help me!

The point is that I have three differente languages version for the site, so each of them, have their own navigation bar. I will show the code that is working.

Language 1:

<ul>
<txp:section_list sections="alimentacion-equilibrada,dietas-personalizadas,compo-corporal,sobrepeso-obesidad, 
b-peso,dietas-embarazo,obe-infantil,anorexia-bulimia" include_default="1"  default_title="Home" break="li" 
wraptag="ul" active_class="current" />
</ul>

Language 2:

<ul>
<txp:section_list sections="aliment-eq-fr,dietas-perso-fr,compo-corpo-fr,sobrepeso-o-fr,b-peso-fr,dietas-emba-fr,o-inf-fr,anorex-fr" 
include_default="1" default_title="Bienvenue" break="li" wraptag="ul" active_class="current" />
</ul>

So, Language 1 the link “home” is going to the main index.php. Language 2, should go to the section with title “Bienvenue” wich is the French version of the site. The problem here is that either both section are different in name and title , both are going to the root of the site instead of the home of the section “Bienvenue”…. is clear?

Hope that you can help me please with this…..

Thank you very much in advance for your help!

Regards,

Amavai

#2 2009-10-02 16:02:49

els

Re: 2 differents navigation bar - Language version

Would changing the section_list tag in the second code block like this do what you want?

<txp:section_list sections="bienvenue,aliment-eq-fr,dietas-perso-fr,compo-corpo-fr,sobrepeso-o-fr,b-peso-fr,dietas-emba-fr,o-inf-fr,anorex-fr" break="li" wraptag="ul" active_class="current" />

#3 2009-10-03 13:40:32

amavai

Re: 2 differents navigation bar - Language version

Hi Els!

works perfect!! thank you!!!

Amavai

Board footer