Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-05-07 12:46:00

emerald

[resolved] Warning: Unknown column 'load_order' in 'order clause' select name....

Hello,

I have recently installed textpattern 4.0.8. Everything is OK until I get to the ‘create and populate tables’ part. I input the relevant details and click next, but I am then redirected to a ‘sorry, there has been a page error’!

I then try and login, but my details are not excepted. When I view the site (http://cdq-design.co.uk/) I have the following errors:

Warning: Unknown column ‘load_order’ in ‘order clause’ select name, code, version from txp_plugin where status = 1 AND type IN (0,1) order by load_order in /home/cdqdesignuk/public_html/textpattern/lib/txplib_db.php on line 82

Tag error: <txp:article_custom…. etc
Tag error: <txp:article limit=“5” /> -> Textpattern Warning: Unknown column ‘Expires’ in ‘where clause…. etc
Tag error: <txp:article limit=“5” /> -> Textpattern Warning: Unknown column ‘Expires’ in ‘field list’…. etc

I have had textpattern working OK on here before – Probably version 4.0.7 – and it has been fine – I deleted all the previous files/database to start a new project, but I now need textpattern reinstalled

I have looked on the forum and done a few of the suggestions – txp_prefs table to version 4.0.6 / Alter permissions are OK – But not working.

Any help would be much appreciated!

#2 2009-05-07 13:28:44

RalphFFM

Re: [resolved] Warning: Unknown column 'load_order' in 'order clause' select name....

Hello,

the update of the tables seems to be incomplete. In 4.0.7 the column “Expires”
appears added. So i guess before installing 4.0.8 u run a version earlier (lower)
than 4.0.7. (But that’s ok insofar i think.)

Have u logged in as publisher after installing 4.0.8?

#3 2009-05-07 14:04:45

emerald

Re: [resolved] Warning: Unknown column 'load_order' in 'order clause' select name....

Hi Ralph, Thanks for posting.

One of the issues is that I can’t login – The error page occurs right after I set up the username/password, so I don’t think they have registered.
I would try and load an older version of textpattern, by you can only download version 4.0.8?

Emerald.

#4 2009-05-07 15:00:36

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

You can download older versions from

http://textpattern.googlecode.com/svn/releases/4.0.7/source/

change the version number to the one you need.

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#5 2009-05-13 08:08:48

emerald

Problem solved – I hope!

Seems my host (supanames.co.uk) block any contact with ‘textpattern.com’ through their firewall when the set up of the website takes place (did not know that the website needs to communicate with textpattern.com when setting up etc) I had to set up a ‘firewall rule’ in my hosts administration area to allow the website access to ‘textpattern.com’. It now seems to work OK!.

Emerald.

Board footer