Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-03-22 05:17:51

septumus

sidebar alignment not working?

I’ve been working on getting the Blueprinted template working and always seems to be one thing or another freaking out on it LOL

Right now I can’t for the life of me get the sidebar on the Archives page to line up. I’m even using the default code provided. It worked for a little bit and then suddenly started showing up mashed into the content area. I’ve tried bumbling around with my limited knowledge of textpattern but to no avail. Can anyone please help me out?

If you want to see exactly what I’m talking about the site is here: http://septumus.com/archives

This is the code for the page:

<txp:output_form form=“content_header” />

<div id=“main”> <div id=“content”> <h2>Archives</h2> <div class=“first”> <h3>Monthly Archives</h3> <txp:rss_suparchive_menu limit=“999” /> </div> <div class=“column c1”> <h3>By Date</h3> <txp:rss_suparchive showsubdate=“0” dateformat=”%B %Y” /> </div> <div class=“column c2”> <h3>By Category</h3> <txp:rss_suparchive_bycat formwraptag=“ul” /> </div> </div><!— /content —> <div id=“secondary_content”> <txp:output_form form=“content_secondary” /> </div><!— /secondary_content —> </div><!— /main —>

<txp:output_form form=“content_footer” />

Last edited by septumus (2009-03-22 05:19:16)

Board footer