Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-01-11 12:52:51

Sencer
Archived Developer
Website

A quick hello from Sencer

Hello all,

although I am a little late with this, I didn’t want people to think I silently sneaked away. ;) So here’s a quick hello from my side. As those of you following textpattern more closely have no doubt known, my input into this community and project has unfortunately been too negligible for far too long. But the switch from life as a student to life as a full time employee had effects that I only really started understanding/accepting over time. Although this may sound more like a “good bye” than a “quick hello”, it’s not. I’ll continue to be around albeit in a passive role, as a user (which to be honest is just recognition of what has de facto been true for a some time already). Without the guilt and pressure of all the things that I should be doing as a team member/developer, you might even see me more often. ;)

Thank you to the many dedicated people in the texptattern community that made working in and for the community an experience I wouldn’t want to have missed. I am looking forward to plenty more textpattern releases in the future!

See you around, everybody. :)

Regards

Sencer

#2 2009-01-11 13:16:15

els

Re: A quick hello from Sencer

Hey Sencer, good to hear from you! And glad to see you’re at least still a user :)

#3 2009-01-11 18:01:47

mrdale
Website

Thanks for all your hard work Sencer. Wondertag (among your many other efforts) was revolutionary for pre 4.07 installs!

Last edited by mrdale (2009-01-11 18:55:44)

#4 2009-01-11 21:16:17

thebombsite
Archived Plugin Author
Website

Hi Sencer. A “blast from the past”. Nice to hear from you. You have to love full-time employment though, especially these days. ;)

Stuart

In a Time of Universal Deceit
Telling the Truth is Revolutionary.

#5 2009-01-12 01:54:36

Destry
Website

Hi Sencer. Looking forward to your slightly less rare appearances. :)

Yep, full-time work will do that. And I can vouch that having children will change the game too, the other kind of full-time work.

Board footer