Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2008-11-03 20:55:24

UltimateDesign

Need to Hire a Textpattern Pro to Setup 3 templates + Cart

We are looking for someone experienced in Textpattern (will consider other CMS if you recommend otherwise) to take our existing wireframe designs and create a functional website in the CMS. We have 3 layouts: The homepage has 5 or 6 sections of information and the other 2 layouts represent the theme for the rest of the site. 1 of the other 2 layouts will have some custom programming to search a database. We will handle the custom programming, but need help integrating it with the CMS. As mentioned, we will also need integration with a shopping cart. We don’t really know how that might work, but in theory it should be something similar to building in the custom site navigation generated by TextPattern and displaying that within a separate cart, such as Xcart. Again, we are open to suggestions. We are looking to complete this project quickly, so please direct questions to me and I’ll do my best to answer them. I can also provide all the layouts to assist you in quoting for this project. Any assistance is much appreciated.

Board footer