Textpattern CMS support forum
Released v1.0. This update gives the plugin nice facelift and integrates the password changing options to the Users panel itself. When logged in as a publisher, you will be offered an option to change password from the native user editor form.
- Added: Finnish translation.
- Changed: Integrates with the native user editor located at the Users panel.
- Changed: Removed embedded language strings and moved them to textpacks.
- Changed: Now uses class methods, and requires PHP 5.
- Improved: Textpattern 4.5.0 compatibility, look and feel.
- Now requires Textpattern 4.5.0 or newer.
- From: Madrid, Spain
- Registered: 2005-09-19
- Posts: 390
Hi Gocom and community:
I’ve updated a site from Textpattern 4.5.7 to 4.6.2 using smd_user_manager and rah_change_passwords and now I can’t see the change user password interface when editing a single use profile.
Is it normal behaviour or should rah_change_passwords work under 4.6.2?
If it is not 4.6.2 ready, are you planning for a 4.6.2 compatible version or is there a patch for helping it to work?