Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2008-03-10 19:48:50

jameslomax
Website

basic redesign work

Looking more for a semi pro than a pro, because a) there’s no way I can afford commercial rates and b) my site is quite basic and I don’t want much doing – but I can’t do it.

• basic css redesign
  • adding a few features which are catered for in plug ins, that I don’t know how to integrate into the pages
  • changing a few of the pages around slightly, which involves re-using existing code

If that sounds interesting I’d be glad to hear from you. For someone who knows there way around txp and css this should not take too long. I’ve pretty much sorted out what exactly I want, and can describe it more precisely if you contact me.

#2 2008-03-13 16:34:17

Logoleptic
Plugin Author

Re: basic redesign work

Thanks for posting, James; I just sent you an inquiry through the lakelandphoto.com contact form. I’m not a semi-pro, but the weak US dollar still makes me a pretty good deal for anyone in Europe. :-)

The form at jameslomax.com gave me some trouble (details and suggested fix in my message). If the one sent through the Lake District Photography site doesn’t make it for some reason, post a follow-up here and we’ll work out an alternate contact method.

Board footer