Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2007-10-02 14:18:20

BryanA.

ADMIN-Shelf me! -More than I can chew! Help me eat?-

I barely have time to cut the grass in the front yard – I pay someone to do that every other week.

While I try to open a poverty-striken computer tutor shop, repair DVR systems, teach privately and help someone redesign three websites, I thought I’d teach myself TXP for my own ideas. What a mistake.

I have one property that attempts to field four or five interests. Dinarius Computers tutors, rambles about things that geeks should know, shows new concepts and designs and, with someone’s help, will open a community for ambitous students to join.

The truth is that it’s probably not a lot of brainwork – it’s just an unholy mess that I’ve created in my opinion.

www.dinarius.com (takes you to ATF at the moment) should be the opening door to:
www.dinarius.com/commentable
www.dinarius.com/ATF
www.dinarius.com/WIR
and
www.gawkercomputers.com
www.ffive.net

To combine so much information with differing lengths of comment time permitted is too much for me to chew. If a member here is experienced and would like to be the paid webmaster, I’m more than happy to make that happen. My biggest inspiration thus far has been the beauty behind www.uxmag.com which I could build in HTML in a night, a long night. But I prefer TXP because I’m more of an article writer.

If you have Hamachi, find me as DinariusAlpha at network: dinariusCUBE password: password
Otherwise, adverts at dinarius Subject Line TXP designer.

Thanks!
Bryan.

Last edited by BryanA. (2007-10-26 16:12:55)

Voice Actor – starting up a site for that good book stuff.

#2 2007-10-26 16:15:03

BryanA.

Re: ADMIN-Shelf me! -More than I can chew! Help me eat?-

Paula from Rabbit Mountain has stepped up to this ugly little request and begun making mince meat out of what I thought were big challenges! For a reasonable yet realistic fee, I’m happy to sit back and watch her go. Thanks to everyone who at least took a look!

Voice Actor – starting up a site for that good book stuff.

Board footer