Textpattern CMS support forum
- Plugin Author
- From: Canada, Ontario, Toronto
- Registered: 2004-11-22
- Posts: 169
I’m sure most of you have seen Webcomments from Google. This is the exact same thing. Except, this displays directly in the article that those comments were applied to. Essentially it works like trackbacks courtesy of google.
- < txp:beb_bloggercomments / >
This plugin will parse the feed for blogs that have linked to the article that the tag was called in.
- Fixing it so it doesn’t own the entire page!
- Not displaying the link and heading if there are no results
- Deleting potentially self-refferential items in the feed
- Adding the option for “no-follow”
I can’t figure out why. But the plugin puts all of the parsed information at the top of the page! Any thoughts on how to remedy this issue? Suggestions?
Last edited by 1beb (2005-12-31 05:36:17)