Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2006-01-02 13:02:29

Sencer
Archived Developer
Website

Re: RC4: Use XP Publishing wizard to upload (multiple) images to your Site

This plugin doesn’t affect the regular image upload at all. In fact regular image uploads needs to be working to even be able to use this. If your problem appears on a clean installation of txp without any plugins, please open a new topic for support, as your problem is unrelated to this plugin. Thank you.

(When you open a new topic, make sure to post your high-level diagnsotics as well.)

#14 2006-01-02 14:07:36

Ashis
Website

> Sencer wrote:

> This plugin doesn’t affect the regular image upload at all. In fact regular image uploads needs to be working to even be able to use this. If your problem appears on a clean installation of txp without any plugins, please open a new topic for support, as your problem is unrelated to this plugin. Thank you.

(When you open a new topic, make sure to post your high-level diagnsotics as well.)

Man I have a lot of pluggin installed!
How do I know which pluggin is affection it?
Shall I disable all other pluggin or should I uninstall all the plugins?

And yea….I will start a new thread? (Tell me this first, after all U are an experienced user of Textpattern)
Thanks!

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again, 148 little bugs in the code. 148 little bugs in the code….

#15 2006-01-02 16:09:23

Ashis
Website

Ok found the culprit……It was my browser!
Sorry & Thanks!

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code, fix one bug, compile it again, 148 little bugs in the code. 148 little bugs in the code….

#16 2006-01-02 17:14:44

Sencer
Archived Developer
Website

Ok found the culprit……It was my browser!

Can you elaborate? What was the cause and what steps did you take to fix the problem? Thanks.

#17 2006-01-03 20:23:02

Ashis
Website

> Sencer wrote:

> bq. Ok found the culprit……It was my browser!

Can you elaborate? What was the cause and what steps did you take to fix the problem? Thanks.

Yup Sure!

I use: OPERA

Version 8.5
Build 7700
Platform Win32
System Windows XP

Java Sun Java Runtime Environment version 1.5
XHTML+Voice IBM Multimodal Runtime Environment, Version: 4.1.3, Build: 20050324.01.1

Recently I used some UserScript (User Side CSS) the add some functionality to it!
But I think I installed some wrong script or somthing….(never bother to check which script) but it didn’t let me upload any thing using my browser (I never knew that)!

When I tried uploading Images using textpattern…. it showed me some errors (mentioned above) so I thought its some textpattern installation error.
Earlier I was tring to upload file to hosting server but failed (thought it must be the error with the hosting site!)
but recently when I tried to upload files (not Images) using textpattern, i got errors.
so suddenly UPLOADING thing poped into my mind……& so i just changed my browser & tried uloading images to my site using textpattern & it worked!
so I figured it out somthing is wrong with Opera’s uploading of file! — so whats were the recent changes to Opera? — Installation of UserScript!

So I removed the unnecessary script & things came back to track!

#18 2006-05-20 15:34:01

maniqui
Website

hi.
Sencer, this seems to be a wonderful plug-in, but havent tested it yet

Does this work in 4.0.3?
(I should test first and then come and ask, I know)

If anyone would like to point me to recommended plug-ins for easy image upload / image mainteining tasks…
(i’m currently using upm_image_popper, upm_image, bas_lightbox)

Thanks in advance.

La música ideas portará y siempre continuará

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#19 2006-05-20 16:15:02

maniqui
Website

It works like a charm…

La música ideas portará y siempre continuará

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

Board footer