Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#25 2021-06-25 13:30:40

gaekwad
Server grease monkey
GitHub

Re: Textpattern FundOSS participation

jakob wrote #330662:

The 646$ in donations is already just brilliant, but that the matched funding brings it up to ~3,500$ is just stupendous I think! That was worthwhile and I hope it makes new breakthroughs possible.

There’s an official blog post coming over the next few days, but I want to reiterate this ^^ and add a hearty thank you very much.

First order of business that’s being actioned today is an upgrade to the demo servers, by way of more coins in the meter, which should give you better performance overall and fewer redline threshold emails in my inbox.

As well as this, I’m going to block off more time to work on a much improved image corpus for the demo servers, so we can get more eyeballs on the image handling improvements planned for 4.9 and beyond.

#26 2021-06-25 15:35:14

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

That is indeed an insanely generous matching initiative, and none of it would be possible without the kind and generous support from the Textpattern community. Thank you so much for all your contributions – both financial and time-based – to help keep this amazing project alive.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#27 2021-06-25 17:35:16

etc
Developer
Website GitHub

I join my many thanks to those of the team, your support is invaluable!

Board footer