Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#37 2021-02-11 16:49:52

EuclidBox

Re: Stuck at language selection screen while installing

etc wrote #328784:

Yep, this explains it. Now we need to know what is blocking it, will you be able to send post data via your browser? Then you could create some test.php file on your server with just

<?php...

and post some data to test.php. If the result is empty, I would inquire your webhost.

I tried this and as it seems is the GET working but the POST does not. I will write an email to the hoster then. Thank you for help and keep working on this amazing software :D.

I think we can mark this ticket as closed ;) Thanks again for everyone who tried to help.

#38 2021-02-12 09:15:03

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: Stuck at language selection screen while installing

If you do get a response from your host and they reveal anything, I’d love to find out what caused this so we can maybe add it as an entry in our Troubleshooting docs. Or, if it’s a fault with Textpattern and IIS (we only have limited (read: next to none recently) testing of this platform in the core team as I believe we all run Linux-based hosting environments) then we might be able to patch it. Thanks in advance for any info.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

Board footer