Textpattern CMS support forum
Mercola has posted a comprehensive summary of 5G which you probably already know but which includes a good little 8-minute video – 5G Whiz. I’m posting cos you might no longer find relevant Mercola articles in your search results on account of Google
I also don’t think I posted about how the EMF radiation affects our cells, ie the finer details of exactly what is going on. My summary: EMF activates Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels (VGCCs) in all our cells, allowing calcium to enter where it’s not supposed to, which most cells flush away, but this is constantly repeated, leading to all kinds of nasty things. View the hour long video with Martin Pall, its transcript and an article here.
Last edited by zero (2019-11-13 12:35:59)
- From: Avon Park, FL
- Registered: 2004-02-24
- Posts: 1,316
zero wrote #320048:
Mercola has posted a comprehensive summary of 5G which you probably already know but which includes a good little 8-minute video – 5G Whiz.
Love it when “experts” start fighting and we’re caught in the middle. Who knows what to believe!
The bottom line is everyone’s right and everyone’s wrong and nobody will know until thirty years later when we’re either all crippled or have moved onto the next crisis. How many times has (dis)information been thrust upon us:
- Smoking is good for you as it lowers your heart rate and reduces anxiety… except it can kill you and those around you.
- The pill is good for women to prevent unwanted pregnancies… except it can kill over time.
- Artificial sweetener fights obesity… except it can promote metabolic dysfunction, cognitive impairment, ADHD and will, likely, be proved a carcinogen in a few years, but let’s tax sugar to promote its use anyway.
This is yet another issue in the long line of things we need to monitor. The only constants are:
- the closer and more detail in which you study something, the more chance there is you’ll find something wrong.
- people will usually only read as far as the answers that satisfy their pre-conceived ideas. If you want to believe something’s safe, you’ll find information to satisfy that curiosity. If you want to believe it’s a danger, you’ll stop after reading the scare stories.
Cue Frank Turner who says it well…
In a world that has decided
That it’s going to lose its mind
Be more kind, my friends
Try to be more kind
So before you go out searching
Don’t decide what you will find
Be more kind, my friends
Try to be more kind.
The problem is chronic. Release the technology and deal with the problems it causes later… and only if laws (or the market) force you to do so.
At the moment the laws internationally cannot keep up with iphone versions let alone, technology in general.