Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#37 2017-12-13 09:59:35

jakob
Admin
Website

Re: Languages bundled in core

hide the Diagnostics textarea for prettiness

Ah, so what I have been observing recently is deliberate. It makes sense, I just wondered if I had a glitch because it is different to how it used to be.

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#38 2017-12-13 10:05:48

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

jakob wrote #308285:

Ah, so what I have been observing recently is deliberate. It makes sense, I just wondered if I had a glitch because it is different to how it used to be.

That was a holdover from when we forced you to land on Diagnostics. It won’t do that any more as I’ve reinstated the full view no matter what happens before it.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#39 2017-12-13 23:47:09

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

Bloke wrote #308282:

Thanks for explaining the state of things. And don’t worry, I am patient (and I’m under no illusion the that stuff is easy).

Where is that emoji for a solar powered submarine when you need it ?
Sand space – admin theme for Textpattern

#40 2017-12-22 00:01:55

phiw13
Plugin Author
Website

What is the current status regarding updating languages on Version update?

As far as I can tell, an update dev -> dev kinda works, but only when update.php runs? IIRC, a couple of days ago, there was an update to fa.ini and the language was updated transparently and automatically. Earlier today I updated a dev install that was 2 days behind, there was an update to fr.ini but this was not updated automatically (the Languages panel flagged it correctly).

On the other hand, I updated a TXP4.62 site to the latest dev. Default language is en-gb, a couple of other languages installed. Prior to updating, I checked the status of the languages, and updated as needed. Then I swapped all TXP files, let the Updater do its magic. After that I checked the status of the installed languages. The en-gb file is up-to-date; the other languages, although flagged as up-to-date on the Languages panel are not in fact up-to-date.

Where is that emoji for a solar powered submarine when you need it ?
Sand space – admin theme for Textpattern

Board footer