Textpattern CMS support forum
You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help
- Topics: Active | Unanswered
#61 2021-07-01 04:25:34
Re: smd_at_work: click to put your site in maintenance mode
- I have upgraded my site once again to Textpattern v4.8.7
- I also created a separate installation on a similar subfolder of the same domain, uploaded and activated my theme and uploaded the same plugins
- This had no effect. I still get the error page when I am logged in
- The new setup works perfectly. I can see the public site when I am logged in and maintenance is set to on
So, the problem is specific to the site and not related to a server setup.
Apart from copying and pasting all the contents to the new installation, I don’t really know what else I can check to discover why I get the error page while logged in.
Any additional suggestions?
• Old Photos of Japan – Japan in the 1850s~1960s (100% txp)
• MeijiShowa – Stock photos of Japan in the 1850s~1960s (100% txp)
• JapaneseStreets.com – Japanese street fashion (mostly txp)