:)))) thanks

P.S. I presume it’s working then…

#75 2011-02-10 19:34:01

Zanza
Plugin Author
Website

Re: bot_image_upload: upload, sort, edit, show images in ‘write' tab

Two things:

1. Noticed a conflict between your plugin (v 0.5) and msd_admin_datepicker. When the latter is active, “choose image” is showing twice, and 3 thumbs appear when there is 1 article image. More, delete and edit icons are not working. Disabling datepicker solves (I will post that in the datepicker thread, too, but you may want to know this).
  2. Your plugin is not playing nice with ebl-image-edit 2.0. When I choose to edit an image and try to use ebl’s tools, the plugin loops in the modal layer and nothing happens.

Great job anyway. If ebl and your plugin could live and love together, it would be a perfect world! :)

Last edited by Zanza (2011-02-10 19:34:23)

#76 2011-02-10 19:50:17

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

Zanza wrote:

Two things:

1. Noticed a conflict between your plugin (v 0.5) and msd_admin_datepicker. When the latter is active, “choose image” is showing twice, and 3 thumbs appear when there is 1 article image. More, delete and edit icons are not working. Disabling datepicker solves (I will post that in the datepicker thread, too, but you may want to know this).

It’s because we both add jquery-ui to the page I believe. I’ll look at fixing it.

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#77 2011-02-10 19:52:20

redbot
Plugin Author

Zanza wrote:

Two things:

2. Your plugin is not playing nice with ebl-image-edit 2.0. When I choose to edit an image and try to use ebl’s tools, the plugin loops in the modal layer and nothing happens.

Thanks Zanza,
For a short while I dreamed there were no issues but it was too good to be true…

Anyway I’ll install msd_admin_datepicker ASAP and see if I can do something.
I’ll do the same with ebl-image-edit 2.0. I thought I already tested the two together but clearly I was wrong.

Great job anyway.

Thank you

edit
Oops, sorry Matt I didn’t see your post and I answered here

Last edited by redbot (2011-02-10 20:04:22)

#78 2011-02-10 20:17:21

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

As an iterim solution I’ve updated msd_admin_datepicker (v0.6) so that if you clear out the “jQuery UI URL” value from the plugin preferences it will not load jQuery-UI and all seems to work.

My Plugins

Piwik Dashboard, Google Analytics Dashboard, Minibar, Article Image Colorpicker, Admin Datepicker, Admin Google Map, Admin Colorpicker

#79 2011-02-10 21:16:13

Zanza
Plugin Author
Website

Thanks Matt (and Redbot), but it’s not working for me, as I’ve written in your thread. Maybe there is something in my install. May knowing that I’m running txp in a subdirectory help any of you?

#80 2011-02-10 21:26:41

Zanza
Plugin Author
Website

Ok, this is working, but I can’t use the sorting option for the thumbs, of course. Also, the same can be obtained if I rename your custom script in a way that your plugin can’t load it. Maybe Matt’s and you customization should be merged or separated from jquery ui, I don’t know.

Last edited by Zanza (2011-02-10 21:27:12)

#81 2011-02-10 23:14:18

redbot
Plugin Author

Zanza wrote:

Ok, this is working, but I can’t use the sorting option for the thumbs, of course.

Er, sorry maybe I was not clear enough. This was intended to make the sortable work.
Just to be sure, I meant to delete only the line with:

if (jQuery.ui) {

and the corresponding brace at line 323, not the code inside them.

Another solution could be to go here and build your ui script including sortable and datepicker. Then you can make both plugins point to the same ui script.

(Consider I have still not installed Matt’s plugin – to few free time today)

Last edited by redbot (2011-02-10 23:26:24)

#82 2011-02-10 23:37:03

MattD
Plugin Author
Website

My plugin does not use a custom jQuery UI script. But by default gets jQuery UI from Google’.

Maybe the solution is not uploading the jquery-ui script included with bot_image_upload?

My Plugins

#83 2011-02-10 23:56:27

Zanza
Plugin Author
Website

Matt
I tried, but the sorting doesn’t work, then.

Redbot
Actually I didn’t understand what you meant. Even now it isn’t working, though. Same effect than removing the entire block. :(

About bulding a custom script, never tried, maybe tomorrow I’ll give it a spin.

All

I’ve just noticed that your plugins are pointing to two different version of legacy jquery script. Matt’s pointing to 1.7.2, Redbot to newer 1.8.9 version. Could that be an issue?

#84 2011-02-10 23:59:59

redbot
Plugin Author

MattD wrote:

My plugin does not use a custom jQuery UI script. But by default gets jQuery UI from Google’.
Maybe the solution is not uploading the jquery-ui script included with bot_image_upload?

Ok Matt, this is the solution. I came to the same conclusion in a more convoluted way.

So the only thing to do is to delete this line in my plugin (around line 292):

<script type="text/javascript" src="$bot_iu_ui_path"></script>

And everithing should work because msd_datepicker loads the entire ui script

edit I tried, it works :)

Last edited by redbot (2011-02-11 00:08:05)

Board footer