Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2009-06-30 15:44:42

hakjoon
Website

Re: [wiki] New TxB Admin Announcement

Sorry I missed this follow up. May was a blur with the new baby. I’ve still been handling the new account sign ups. Frequency of requests ebbs and flows as usual.

I don’t have any problem keeping that up, it doesn’t tend to be too much volume.

Shoving is the answer – pusher robot

#14 2009-10-02 20:23:30

els

nabrown78 wrote:

—will somebody nudge me when there is something that needs doing?

OK, here’s a nudge, hope you’re still subscribed to this thread ;) Nora, could you please have a look at this thread, more specific at the layout issue Jeff mentioned?

#15 2009-10-02 22:00:26

Destry
Website

Hi guys. Sorry I’ve been scarce. I’ve been pulled in other directions these days and I’m not sure when that will change. I’ve passed the idea by Patrick and we both agree that Els and Bloke should join the ranks of Wiki Adminship, and that power they now have.

So altogether we admins are:

• Patrick
  • Nora
  • Els
  • Bloke
  • et moi

Let me know directly by email if there’s need of my help, otherwise I might not see it.

I’d still like to see a strong thematic harmonisation between wiki and the new .com design when that comes into play, which I think is coming up soon, but with regard to wiki structure and organization, I now leave that in the capable opinions of Els and Bloke.

Els, Bloke…if you don’t really want the power, just pretend you didn’t see the email. :)

Board footer