Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#337 2021-07-05 08:57:12

demoncleaner
Plugin Author
Website

Re: adi_menu – section hierarchy, section menu and breadcrumb trail

Just wanted to report a bug in the 1.4 version.

In the register_callback instead of:

register_callback('adi_menu_article_tab', 'article_ui', 'section');

it should say:

register_callback('adi_menu_article_tab', 'article_ui', 'section','section');

If not the section selectbox is missing its ID. Which causes for example bot_wtc plugin not working properly in conbination with adi_menu.

#338 2021-07-05 09:14:05

gomedia
Plugin Author
Website

demoncleaner wrote #330872:

Just wanted to report a bug in the 1.4 version.

Thank you. Very timely, as adi_menu is the next cab off the rank for me to update for the modern TXP world.

#339 2021-07-05 09:22:44

demoncleaner
Plugin Author
Website

You are welcome. I am glad I could help. Great plugin by the way. I never do a site without it and it helps a lot in my multi-language set up websites.

Just one thing – maybe you are going to change that in a future version anyway or it maybe has been discussed already:

In the past I have tweaked adi_menu to work well with some of the most popular templates out there. Quite often they do have extra classes that are not supported by adi_menu at the moment.
Such as parent_link and parent_ul_class. It would be super nice if adi_menu would support more of those. So bascially a class for every list and every link that could appear (at least 2 levels). That would save so much time in setting it up. With more classes of course it is getting more confusing though. But to rebuild those menus without adjustment of css you would need those classes.

Board footer