Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#757 2013-05-18 09:36:28

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: yab_shop (simple textpattern shop with paypal support)

uli wrote:

So the version(s?) on Github aren’t recommended for use in 441, I assume?

For the record, my fork is definitely not compatible with 4.4.1. It’s 4.5.x+ only.

I think my version is currently confusing everybody as it’s not been officially released, sorry about this mess. I thought I’d have it sorted by now, but various events have stalled development. Maybe I shold fork it properly and rename it, or simply drop it and let trenc have his code back. Thoughts?

Last edited by Bloke (2013-05-18 09:36:54)

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#758 2013-06-13 09:44:56

NicolasGraph
Plugin Author
Website

Hi,
I’m experiencing a random issue with my cart (0.8.1), but only on my GTab (android 2.3.6). Everything works fine on my computer and on the iphone, but on the GTab, sometimes the cart is “full” but it says that there’s no item on the checkout page, sometimes the cart is empty but on the checkout page there are many products and If I refresh the checkout page several times the resulting content changes (full or empty)… And the worth is that the demoshop is working well on my GTab; what’s wrong with me?!
I’m working on it, any ideas (it’s online at the moment)?

Also… Is it possible to install your fork Bloke and how (Txp 4.5.4)? I’m using Txp for a while but i’m not a developper and I don’t know what to do with your .php… Is it working and accepting shipping options? Because at the moment I’m using the property prices but it’s not really I’d like. (What I’d like is to be a developper sometimes… ;-)

Thx

Last edited by NicolasGraph (2013-06-14 16:08:47)

Nicolas
Follow me on Twitter and GitHub!
Multiple edits are usually to correct my frenglish…

#759 2013-06-17 10:10:33

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Hi Nicolas,

sounds like a caching issue. Try to disable the »Send last modified header« in the Textpattern preferences and test anew. Does this solve the problem?

#760 2013-06-17 10:47:34

NicolasGraph
Plugin Author
Website

Hi trenc,
Thanks for your help but I already did it and it doesn’t work…
The problem is only on the Android browser; with Firefox for Andoid it works very well.
I thought that I did something wrong because the demoshop works but I can’t find what. Is the demoshop using the last update of the plugin?

Last edited by NicolasGraph (2013-06-17 11:41:46)

Nicolas

#761 2013-06-18 08:55:54

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

I thought that I did something wrong because the demoshop works but I can’t find what. Is the demoshop using the last update of the plugin?

Yes. The demoshop is running a Textpattern v4.5.4 and a yab_shop v0.8.1. And there are no ETag or other caching entries in htaccess or anywhere.

#762 2013-06-18 09:28:39

NicolasGraph
Plugin Author
Website

Ok, thx. I definitly did something wrong… :-/ (?!)

Actually, many e-shop (even big brands) are not working on my tab… It doesn’t matter!
It’s a great plugin, I’m just waiting for differents shipping costs…

Last edited by NicolasGraph (2013-07-04 18:11:04)

Nicolas

#763 2013-11-12 19:06:59

iamtheratio

Okay, I definitely need some help…

I just installed yab_shop v0.8.1 with v4.5.4 of textpattern and followed the FAQ but when I used the tag <txp:yab_shop_add /> in an article form and then go to the page and click on “Add To Cart” the page doesn’t do anything but auto-scroll down. Nothing gets added to the shopping cart.

I feel like I’m doing something stupid. – Any ideas?

#764 2013-11-13 10:10:31

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

Hi iamtheratio,

you have to place a <txp:yab_shop_cart /> too. Either as <txp:yab_shop_cart output=“cart” /> with an small cart output or silent as <txp:yab_shop_cart output=“none” />. You even can place it as container tag. See plugin help for further details.

#765 2014-01-08 11:27:24

NicolasGraph
Plugin Author
Website

Bloke wrote #267661:

Currenty on GitHub but it’s not compiled as a complete .txt plugin there. It’s just the code at the moment. I can throw you a compiled version if you like, or you can just drop the code into a new plugin in ied_plugin_composer and enable it. If you’re starting fresh then it’ll be ok; it’s only upgrades that might lose a few custom strings.

Hi, I’d like to try the shipping weight cost but It seems that I do something wrong…
I installed yab_shop_3rd_party v0.7.0, and yab_shop_admin v0.8.1. Then I installed ied_plugin_composer v1.05 and created a new plugin named yab_shop_core. I pasted the raw code yab_shop_src.php from Stef’s Github and enabled each plugins but I get this error message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare yab_shop_prefs() (previously declared in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vsv_foundation_smd_shop/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(812) : eval()’d code:61) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/vsv_foundation_smd_shop/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(812) : eval()’d code on line 3274
Can someone tell me what’s wrong?
Thx!

Nicolas

#766 2014-01-08 13:16:54

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

NicolasGraph wrote #277921:

but I get this error message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare yab_shop_prefs() (previously declared in […]

Hi Nicolas,

redeclare means there is already somewhere a function called yab_shop_prefs().
So probably you have another yab_shop_core plugin activated or you have pasted the raw code from yab_shop_src.php twice.

#767 2014-01-08 15:56:20

NicolasGraph
Plugin Author
Website

Thanks Trenc but I tried both on fresh installs and had the same message…
The message is removed when I disable the admin plugin. Does it make sense?

Last edited by NicolasGraph (2014-01-08 15:56:40)

Nicolas

#768 2014-01-08 17:33:59

trenc
Plugin Author
Website GitHub

NicolasGraph wrote #277930:

Thanks Trenc but I tried both on fresh installs and had the same message…
The message is removed when I disable the admin plugin. Does it make sense?

Erm, yes. Because yab_shop_prefs() is defined in yab_shop_admin and not yab_shop_core. My fault. But this won’t help you.

You can try to delete the function from yab_shop_admin.
I don’t have looked deep enough in Stef’s version so I can’t say what’s working and what’s not with or without yab_shop_admin.

Board footer