Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#13 2007-02-22 21:58:53

neoformat
Website

Re: Internet Explorer's Bugs

NyteOwl wrote:

That URL returns 404 Page not found. IE has many quirks. I notice the hacks in the above CSS. You’de be better off using IE conditionals rather than hacks. It will make your css easier to debug and much more maintainable. Does the site break in IE7 or just in 6?

Thank you for your trying to help me, but I have solved this problem and now I am happy as never before Smiling I have found this http://www.positioniseverything.net/explorer/expandingboxbug.html and tweaked my code so now it is shown in IE and in FF same. But I am not sure about IE7, I dont have it.

Dimas

#14 2007-03-26 08:47:21

neoformat
Website

Re: Internet Explorer's Bugs

Hello world,

So, finally, I have build my website and it looks great in Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer 6. I had problems with IE6, but I have fixed its bugs and it’s ok now, but what is wrong with Internet Explorer 7?
When I have installed IE 7 and looked at my web – the story above was repeated :(
Just look at this page problematic page in IE7 to you better understand me. Only this test page is alowed to be viewied in IE7, other pages I have limited so users with IE7 can’t browse other part of my website.

Thank you,
Dimas.

Last edited by neoformat (2007-03-26 08:55:42)

Board footer