Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#49 2007-08-23 10:18:01

marios
Archived Plugin Author

Re: A textpattern bundle for TextMate beta version

Hi, @soulship

Yes, the e-edeitor is quite a good addition to have on a windows machine. I am using it on one of my windows machines, so my kids have something to start with.

the txp_bundle is now at version 0.8 FYI.
( I can see from the downloadcunt, that most poeple mysteriously are using v0.7 )
A few changes will be added shortly, like the addition of the new

<txp:hide></txp:hide> 

tag.

After that, I am not quite sure, if I can find the time to maintain it to keep it up to date, and am thinking of giving it away for adoption.

Changes are on the way. TextMate v2 and such.

regards, marios

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

#50 2007-08-30 01:36:27

marios
Archived Plugin Author

Re: A textpattern bundle for TextMate beta version

v0.9 with added textile, PHP and zem_template support

See above. A couple of words, before you click on the link.

• It is now possible to have custom scopes for PHP and Textile
    (Required of course, for this to work, is that you have Brad Choate’s Textile Bundle and the PHP Bundle installed, and enabled in your Bundle Editor)
  • Not only do you have the whole PHP function Library at your fingertips, but also you get custom PHP syntax highlighting without leaving textpattern Language scope as well. (ctrl shift opt T)
  • What this basically means, is that you can now build up your own function libraries, classes, variables ,etc on top of the available options by refining and narrowing down the scopes of your commands and snippets. A very useful addition, especially if you are working with zem_template from your plugin_cache directory.
  • Selecting New from Template > Textpattern, now gives you a new zem_template option. To give you an Idea, how it looks with Texari Reborn syntax highlighting, take a look at the screenshot below:

Custom Syntax hilighting for Textile

• I will try to outline the necessary steps shortly below.

Let’s say, we want to build a command, that affects only the array members of one of our custom_functions. Is as simple as that:

• Create a new Bundle named txp plugin php ( or something)
  • Create your custom snippet or command, according what you want it to do
  • Assign a key equivalent and/or tab trigger as needed
  • Now in your php file , put your curser/selection according to where you want the replacement or insertion to accur.
  • Copy the scope with Ctrl cmd shift C
  • Paste the Clipboard content in the command’s/ snippet’s scope selector textbox.

One caveat. In case of a php include using the txp native wrapper tag will not give any php scope. Only solution for now is to temporary wrap the code into <?php ?> and then remove it afterwards.
( That is because of the way other Bundles are matching things, they are not supposed to )

Before I forget, one more. the erB Ruby command uses the same shortcut, as the Insert plugin tag command (ctrl shift >), oither keyboard equivalent will need to be changes, if you need the Ruby Bundle enabled ( Which you probably will ).

regards, marios

Last edited by marios (2007-08-30 02:28:30)

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

Board footer