Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#49 2005-12-22 00:20:14

thame
Website

Re: Textpattern Theme Competition

Plugins will be allowed. This is a full template competition, so I don’t want to restrict anyone at all. The only requirement is thorough documentation for the installation of the templates.

Just as an update, the domain Textplates.com has been bought, and I have attached the template to Textpattern. Hopefully, things should be up and running very soon as I finalize deals with our sponsors.

Unfortunately, I have not received any word yet from Dean, but I am going to go ahead with the competition anyway.

#50 2006-01-02 14:54:31

thame
Website

The competition is still on, but I am having a little trouble getting back in touch with sponsors who were previously willing to help.

I still have a number of great sponsors and a fantastic 1st place prize, but I was wondering if I could get a little help. I’m absolutely swamped with freelance work and need a partner for the competition.

Again, the competition is still on for January 4th (Oh god, two days!), but I would like to keep getting sponsors as we go.

If you might be interested, contact me at tomfadial@gmail.com or AIM tomfadial. I need someone who is willing to call up possible sponsors and ask for contributions.

Thanks in advance.

Note: You will still be allowed to enter…I will make sure of that.

#51 2006-01-04 02:09:52

thame
Website

OK, I only got one e-mail which was very helpful but was not enough. I will be delaying the contest until January 9th so that I can have some more time to work on things.

#52 2006-03-13 23:49:54

hcgtv
Plugin Author
Website

thame,

When will the Winners be announced?

Board footer