Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#745 2010-06-01 18:03:13

hakjoon
Website

Re: hak_tinymce WYSIWYG article editor

when editing the link make sure you are selecting the a element and not the img element. At the bottom of the editor there will be a Path: line that should say something like p > a > img. Changes are when you click the image its selecting the img element so when you click the hyperlink button it thinks you are inserting a new link. You can click on the a to specifically select the a element.

Shoving is the answer – pusher robot

#746 2010-06-11 12:37:50

sacripant
Plugin Author
Website

Hello,

I had a custom version of this plugin (only bold, italic, align, etc.) and not button image.
I wanted to add this functionality (image), but this does not work.

When I opened the “pop-up images”, instead of having the “txp images”, I have the login form :

I uninstalled the plugin, tables, deleted the folder “tiny_mce. I made a new clean install of plugin. But I’ve the same problem.

#747 2010-06-11 14:47:10

hakjoon
Website

Try going to /textpattern/index.php?event=hak_txpimage and see what happens. This seems like you aren’t authenticated to the ajax end point for some reason.

Also if you have firebug see what URL the ajax call for the images is going to and compare it with the one you are using.

#748 2010-06-11 15:40:06

sacripant
Plugin Author
Website

I check

Url http://localhost/bemh/trunk/textpattern/index.php?event=hak_txpimage is ok, I’m a list of images

but “image button” sent to http://localhost/BEMH/trunk/textpattern/index.php?event=hak_txpimage&src=&c=

#749 2010-06-11 17:53:35

hakjoon
Website

What happens if you go to http://localhost/BEMH/trunk/textpattern/index.php?event=hak_txpimage does it prompt you to log in?

Somehow the ajax is reaching a different TXP that does not think you are logged in. Not sure what would cause that.

Are you using a checkout of the development trunk? If so could you try in a 4.2.0 install in case it’s something that has changed in trunk.

Last edited by hakjoon (2010-06-11 17:55:07)

#750 2010-06-11 18:43:18

redbot
Plugin Author

hakjoon wrote:

Somehow the ajax is reaching a different TXP that does not think you are logged in. Not sure what would cause that.

Hi,
I experienced a similar problem when writing my latest plugin.
In my case it was related to iframes but maybe it can work for you.
Instead of http://localhost/bemh/trunk/textpattern/index.php?event=hak_txpimage
try to use index.php?event=hak_txpimage so it will not think is another domain.

#751 2010-06-11 19:01:12

hakjoon
Website

Yeah the problem is that the widget can be in various places of the hierarchy so I can’t just assume it’s at the same level as index.php.

I thought the tinyMCE property I was using actually used the current domain as base but something seems to be off. I’ll have to investigate on an actual install which I don’t have access to ATM.

#752 2010-06-11 19:12:08

redbot
Plugin Author

hakjoon wrote:

Yeah the problem is that the widget can be in various places of the hierarchy so I can’t just assume it’s at the same level as index.php.

Ok. Was just a try ;-)

#753 2010-06-11 19:30:17

hakjoon
Website

Actually made me think that the rewrite rule might catch a call to index.php in a random location, but then it wouldn’t work if you aren’t using clean urls.

I guess I’m just not sure why that part of the url is getting capitalized, and why it’s treating it as a different site that you are not authenticated for.

#754 2010-06-12 11:04:47

redbot
Plugin Author

hakjoon wrote:

….I guess I’m just not sure why that part of the url is getting capitalized, and why it’s treating it as a different site that you are not authenticated for.

Oops! sorry I didn’t even notice the capitalization.
I fear I said something completely nonsensical ;-)

Last edited by redbot (2010-06-12 11:05:31)

#755 2010-06-14 10:30:58

sacripant
Plugin Author
Website

Fixed.

In the diagnostic, I’d the error message : Site URL preference might be incorrect:

But in the preferences, the address seemed good, I had my css, my pictures.
So I rewrite the address and it’s ok, everything is back to normal.

I tried to reproduce the bug (maybe one extra space in the URL in the beginning, at the end) but I failed.

Unable to reproduce the bug.

Thank you for your time.
Sometimes we have the solution before us, but we remain blind.

#756 2010-06-14 20:11:47

where_is_will

Hi Patrick,

Sorry to ask, but I am having the same image issue as described on pages 72/73 – everything works except when I select the image button it just hangs. I have tried index.php?event=hak_txpcatselect and am seeing the category dropdown, and the image list on index.php?event=hak_txpimage. I have tried with the www. and without in the preferences and there’s been no change, it just tries to load the images but nothing is showing.

I’ve done a clean install but still no luck. Is there something else obvious I should be looking for?

Thanks in advance.

Will

Board footer