Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#49 2005-03-29 01:37:28

NeilA
Website

Re: [archived] cgd_dynagallery: Dynamic Gallery v0.1 Released

Doh!

You’re right!

My apologies… reading too many gallery plugin threads…!

Thanks for the pointer to the right thread Nardo… ;-)

UPDATE
Nardo, followed your mods on the other thread and got it working… thanks heaps… ;-)

Last edited by NeilA (2005-03-29 02:16:05)

Neil – Blue Mountains, Australia

http://westserve.org
http://ministrygrounds.net.au

#50 2005-03-31 18:43:28

andreas
Website

Has someone got v0.2 of this plugin? I’ve only got version 0.1 and caged’s site seems to be down.

If someone has it, please post it here or mail it to andreas [dot] kalt [at] gmx [dot] net. Thanks.

#51 2005-05-13 02:36:33

Cyberious

I’ve just installed this most excellent plugin, and it’s usage is pretty simple ! However, I’m having a problem displaying thumbs. For some reason, my thumbs are broken (not full size images though) – somehow, a slash is being added to the beginning of my thumb path… I’m using version 1…

Is this a bug in the version, or is it me? I’m totally new to the cms, just installed today… My config file doesn’t have the slash at the end of the main path, so I can’t figure out if it’s my install of Textpattern, or the plugin is calling the images incorrectly..

Help please?

#52 2005-12-09 11:12:01

Nonsense

I too have a problem with getting this thing to work.

First of all my thumbs are displayed as black stripes.
I guess that this is because there is something wrong with the path.

I use the “nhn_image_import” plugin, but that shouldn’t be a problem since it copies all images to the images folder and renamnes the files in proper format.

When I try to click the image-link the link is broken.

So I guess this is a path issue.

Ideas anyone?

#53 2006-04-13 19:06:58

baller20

to get you images to pop up in a new window without using javascript like on my website (http://deatheoreocookie.5gigs.com/digart) you have to change this:

a href=”’ . str_replace(‘//’,’‘,$_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’] . ‘/?c=’) . $cat . ‘&p=’ . $id . ‘”

to this:

a href=”’ . ‘images/’ . $id . $ext. ‘” target=”_new”

#54 2006-06-15 11:09:00

TimTops

I assume development has ceased on this plugin now? All download links on author’s site and textpattern.org point to v0.1 not v0.2 as hoped for.

Using the wraptag=“div” doesn’t work. Looking at the plugin code there’s no possible way it could… I assume this is because I can’t get hold of v0.2…

I can get the thumbnail to display but clicking on it leads to a new page with the message “No input file specified.” Again I assume this is because I can’t get v0.2. Where is that darn update?

Board footer