Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#97 2015-10-20 13:07:23

uli

Re: [contrib] Textpattern Planet

Sorry for the late reply.

What do you use to hide the classes, a browser plugin?

Yup, Stylish/FF, a graphic designer’s final saying ;)

Loving the new fonts

Yes, they’re looking great, and frankly: It’s the new bootstrap theme that made me visit your site more often, even more often now with the forum statistics and registered users.

And whoops they’re gone. What a pity, I felt more connected to the community by seeing who’s online. (And whoops they’re still there: Accordion view. And that’s also the one with 20 Github items. OK, so that’ll become my page then.) Nice to have such a central place for info like these.

You’ve been asking for design improvements: The accordion page could need some blue on the fonts in order to bring it closer to the look of the home page, e.g. on the .panel-title as. The CSS classes I mentioned previously were for the home page, and they’d be necessary one level upward for the portfolio-item containers (you currently have them inside the containers on the h3).

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#98 2015-10-20 13:09:20

towndock
Website

The Bootstrap Accordion rocks – great way to manage links to that much content. Well done.

#99 2015-10-20 15:41:19

hcgtv
Plugin Author
Website

uli wrote #296055:

You’ve been asking for design improvements: The accordion page could need some blue on the fonts in order to bring it closer to the look of the home page, e.g. on the .panel-title as. The CSS classes I mentioned previously were for the home page, and they’d be necessary one level upward for the portfolio-item containers (you currently have them inside the containers on the h3).

I’ll look into that today. Helpful advice is always appreciated.

As for the online users on the front page, I debated it, it slows the page load a little, and since it’s on the Accordion page, I left it out.

towndock wrote #296056:

The Bootstrap Accordion rocks – great way to manage links to that much content. Well done.

The Accordion is where I was able to sort things out. Bouncing from the front page to the Accordion, putting the puzzle together, what fits where. When new properties surface, the Accordion will get the link, and if said property is active, it may get placement on the front page.

Thanks for the pat on the back :)

#100 2015-10-23 08:38:37

candyman

At the moment I read:

Guests online: 991,146

Possible?

Anyway great work: made all my TXP bookmarks useless :)

Last edited by candyman (2015-10-23 08:41:06)

#101 2015-10-23 09:41:05

hcgtv
Plugin Author
Website

candyman wrote #296125:

At the moment I read:

Guests online: 991,146

Possible?

Anything is possible :)

Anyway great work: made all my TXP bookmarks useless :)

Thanks.

If you happen to have bookmarks that can be added to the Accordion page, just post them in this thread.

Board footer