Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2010-11-11 22:10:23

skualito

[wiki] [FIXED] Mediawiki file gallery

This issue has been fixed (at long last)!

===============
Hi,
It’s a minor detail, but under the File Gallery at the bottom of the TextBook page, the thumbnails are not generated because of this error:
sh: /user/local/bin/convert: not found

Last edited by Destry (2011-07-22 18:48:50)

#2 2010-11-12 00:51:52

Destry
Website

Re: [wiki] [FIXED] Mediawiki file gallery

Yeah, that’s been a problem for over two years now, and a thread existed as you can see.

What the thread doesn’t reveal, however, is that even though Mamash made the ImageMagik install (I vaguely seem to recall that he did, anyway, from private communication on it), it didn’t fix the problem. Thereafter, Mamash didn’t have the time to dig into it, and despite a couple of ping reminders his way, it’s always just been unaddressed.

Whatever the problem is, it’s likely some thing we need the Joyent folks to fix further up the pipe. Higher up than what I have access to anyway, and even if I had access, I wouldn’t know what to look at. This is where I would hope one of the other 4 wiki admins might step up, do a little MW research around the web and try their hand at it, or follow up with Joyent to do so.

We need to look into upgrading the wiki version too, which is long past due. Who knows what surprises that might bring (good or bad).

#3 2010-11-12 02:52:24

skualito

Re: [wiki] [FIXED] Mediawiki file gallery

Destry wrote:

Yeah, that’s been a problem for over two years now, and a thread existed as you can see.

Ups, I should/could have used the search function, didn’t think of it. Anyway, thanks for these informations.

Last edited by skualito (2010-11-12 13:03:13)

Board footer