Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-05-26 03:57:43

lothar99

Single Login Support

I posted this in the ign_password_protect thread but didn’t get any response. Maybe it is something you guys can help me with…

Hi everyone,

I am running aMember Pro along with textpattern, and I am using IGN password protect on some of the pages. When someone logs into an aMember login I have the plugin that also logs them into textpattern to create a seamless login, however they are getting logged into www.url.com/textpattern but they still arent logged into the IGN password protect login. Is there a way to have IGN password protect know when people are logged directly into www.url.com/textpattern. Thanks.

Also, my protection code is: <txp:ign_if_logged_in privs=“0”> (then some alternate html/css that looks like a new page telling them they arent logged in, etc) </txp:ign_if_logged_in>.
It works fine if they go to a protected section, but if they go directly to an article within a protect section they receive an error (but the page is still protected it just looks bad having an error at the top). Here is the error: Tag error: -> Textpattern Notice: Page template free3 does not contain a txp:article tag on line 504.

Thanks for any help you can give me. This is my first site with textpattern. If you want the url to the site you can PM me! Thanks!!

#2 2009-05-26 15:47:52

els

Re: Single Login Support

lothar99 wrote:

Tag error: -> Textpattern Notice: Page template free3 does not contain a txp:article tag on line 504.

The site is probably still in ‘testing’ mode? (Admin > preferences). It’s just a notice, and as far as I know it will go away when production status is set to ‘live’. Alternatively you can place <txp:article limit="1" pgonly="0" /> somewhere on your page template ‘free3’. It won’t display anything but will stop Textpattern’s complaints.
Can’t help you with the ign plugin I’m afraid.

#3 2009-05-26 21:53:13

lothar99

Re: Single Login Support

Thanks, that fixed that part!

Board footer