You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-01-10 00:03:35

MarcoK
Plugin Author
Website

Some DB Errors

I have upgrade my txp site to 4.0.7.
I have found in log thise errors.
Can someone help me to resolve the trobule?
The site work fine however the errors.

What’s mean?

I have do the REPAIR TABLE but nothing was changed.

mysql_table_errors:
txp_txp_category: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_category`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_css: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_css`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_discuss: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_discuss`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_discuss_ipban: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_discuss_ipban`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_discuss_nonce: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_discuss_nonce`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_file: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_file`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_form: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_form`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_image: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_image`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_lang: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_lang`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_link: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_link`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_log: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_log`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_page: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_page`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_prefs: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_prefs`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_priv: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_priv`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_section: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_section`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_subscribers: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_subscribers`” to fix it!,
txp_txp_users: error: Table upgrade required. Please do “REPAIR TABLE `txp_txp_users`” to fix it! ?

#2 2009-01-10 13:22:57

ruud
Developer Emeritus
Website

Re: Some DB Errors

Where exactly do you see these errors and is there any indication of when these errors occurred? Perhaps they are old errors.

#3 2009-01-11 20:26:49

MarcoK
Plugin Author
Website

into the diagnostic page.

hem.. i have seen them after upgrade.

Perhaps , you have reason,they are old errors. Have you some ideas to resolve?

#4 2009-01-11 22:47:56

ruud
Developer Emeritus
Website

Those errors are displayed on the diagnostics page when the SQL query CHECK TABLE <table name> FAST is executed.

If REPAIR TABLE <table name> doesn’t work, follow the hints in the MySQL manual

This is strange though. I can imagine one corrupt table, even a few, but that’s not likely to happen to all tables at the same time (otherwise I’d recommend falling back on a database backup). Did you only upgrade TXP or also your MySQL version and if so, did you also run the mysql_upgrade command?

Board footer