Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2008-06-25 13:58:49

zero
Website

TXPQ Interviews

I’ve asked lots of people if they want to be interviewed for TXPQ. Many said yes and you have seen the results. Several said yes but have not responded to my questions. I don’t know why in most cases – perhaps too busy or they’ve changed their minds. Anyway, this is an open invitation to all Textpattern users to contact me if you want to be ‘interviewed’. Please don’t be too modest or shy! Believe me that people will be interested in your story no matter how experienced or inexperienced a designer, developer or txp user you are.

I generally ask some of the same questions to everybody and then some specific ones depending on what I find out about you:

• What is life all about for you?
  • What motivates you?
  • What is important in your life, outside of txp connected things?
  • What things do you particularly enjoy that you’re happy to talk about?
  • Why do you use/like Textpattern?
  • How do you think Textpattern could be improved?

If any TXPQ readers wish I would ask different questions, please state them here! I’ve tried lots but I certainly don’t know what the best questions are so I’d love to hear your thoughts.

So, if you’d like to tell us your story, get some good links to your website, or want to write an article yourself of interest to the Textpattern community, then please get in touch.

BB6 Band My band
Gud One My blog

Board footer