Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#193 2007-03-28 05:39:25

marios
Archived Plugin Author

Re: MLP - The Multi-Lingual Publishing Pack

Marios wrote:

Export Feature of the default l10lang strings is still giving the file as an array in a php file format ( not encoded), so there is no way to reimport it back.

net-carver wrote:

That’s the correct behaviour.

Steve, thanks. I’ve got it right this time. little late with testing here. I felt, that my work would be of no use, if I don’t have a fully localized backend first, so I went back and sorted that out first.

I reworked all the MLP lang strings in those two extra lang that I need as well, so it reflects the latest revision, which took more time than I expected.

99% done. I’ll send it down.

regards, marios

Last edited by marios (2007-03-28 05:40:58)

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

#194 2007-03-30 10:27:31

ivorius
Website

How symbiosis mlp_pack with upm_image? I want use image caption (<txp:upm_img_caption />) and alt( <txp:upm_img_alt />) with lightbox, but does´t work

Last edited by ivorius (2007-03-30 10:28:49)

#195 2007-03-30 20:18:52

marios
Archived Plugin Author

ivorius wrote:

How symbiosis mlp_pack with upm_image? I want use image caption (<txp:upm_img_caption />) and alt( <txp:upm_img_alt />) with lightbox, but does´t work

There is a document link at the beginning of this thread, that describes with detailed instructions, how to localize a plugin, and also make it compatible with the mlp pack.

regards, marios

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

#196 2007-03-31 04:00:21

ultramega

ivorius, if possible try smd_slimbox

#197 2007-03-31 08:28:31

ivorius
Website

Smd_slimbox doesn´t work too. Caption is displayed only for images, which i insert captions before install mlp_pack. I watched into database, table txp_image and older description are in l10n_caption_cs_cz (this is for default czech language), but new description are saved in caption. I think it is mlp pack bug, when data for image are saved into wrong row – caption. Because when i copy data from caption to l10n_caption_cs_cz or l10n_caption_en_gb it´s work.

Btw. i have 3 languages installed (czech, english and polish)

#198 2007-03-31 12:01:59

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

ivorius wrote:

Smd_slimbox doesn´t work too. Caption is displayed only for images, which i insert captions before install mlp_pack. I watched into database, table txp_image and older description are in l10n_caption_cs_cz (this is for default czech language), but new description are saved in caption.

Hi ivorius. Sorry but I cannot make smd_slimbox behave like that on my server :-\

I have some alt/captions that are in French and English, but I had only previously defined a few of the French ones. I went into content->images and set a couple more captions in French, then refreshed my test page: both the new and old captions showed up ok.

The database had also inserted the captions correctly into the ‘caption’, ‘l10n_caption_en_gb’ and ‘l10n_caption_fr_fr’ columns. Perhaps this is a problem specific to czech (I canot test this right now as it is one of the few languages I do not have installed yet) or maybe it is a strange database version issue?

Last edited by Bloke (2007-03-31 12:02:22)

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#199 2007-03-31 12:09:08

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

net-carver wrote:

I’ve been thinking of dropping support for installations with any MySQL version prior to 4.1

btw, this suits me now. My home hoster upgraded to 4.1.21 in the last few days and the hosting company we use at work have pledged to upgrade our account to some variant of 4.1 imminently.

As Mr Burns might say: eeexcellent.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#200 2007-03-31 13:43:48

FireFusion

Is searching just one section broken for anyone else too?

<txp:search_input label="Search Stuff" section="stuff" />

#201 2007-04-01 12:22:25

fritjof

Hi,
Thanks for MLP! It’s a really nice plugin. The only thing is: The frontend doesn’t work.
My provider doesn’t support mod_rewrite, so every time I try to access Textpattern I am redirected to a subfolder that doesn’t exist.
Is there any way of making MLP work without mod_rewrite?

#202 2007-04-01 13:42:47

sanmarco
Website

hi@

i’m still have the problem when i aktivate the \10_n pac than i get this internal server error.
I really would like to know how can i solve this problem.

thanks a lot
sanmarco

#203 2007-04-02 08:09:22

ivorius
Website

mlp pack does problem with some files. try download this (right mouse click and save as) pdf and upload into yours textpattern with mlp_pack. then try this pdf download from your textpattern site – incorect data and error.

I don´t need multi language description for files, is there mlp pack without handling with files or images?

BTW. ebl_batchupload doesn´t work good with mlp pack.

Last edited by ivorius (2007-04-02 08:25:34)

#204 2007-04-02 08:45:53

marios
Archived Plugin Author

ivorius wrote:

mlp pack does problem with some files. try download this (right mouse click and save as) pdf and upload into yours textpattern with mlp_pack. then try this pdf download from your textpattern site – incorect data and error.

I’ve now tested both the fileupload and download routine, with the same setup as mentoned above, and it both worked for me.
The only Issue, that I ahd, was the the description fields, wheren’t evailabel, the first time I accessed the tab, but rather only from accessing the edit link under the file tab. I don’t know if this is a bug though.

I don´t need multi language description for files, is there mlp pack without handling with files or images?

May be that could be an option at some point in the MLP prefs ?

regards, marios

Last edited by marios (2007-04-02 09:34:22)

⌃ ⇧ < ⌃ ⇧ >

Board footer