Manfre
Plugin Author
Website

Re: mem_moderation - Generic Moderation

I’m glad I could help you out. =)

#38 2006-07-12 05:37:19

mmelon

does anybody know how to hack mod_article so that approved articles do not default to use textile? My client uses tinymce wysiwyg editor and this becomes invisible when articles are submitted as use textile. The site is configured in admin to leave text untouched.

Thanks for any help
Mike

#39 2006-07-12 12:29:58

Manfre
Plugin Author
Website

Go to the plugins tab and then select “edit “ for mem_moderation_article, then search for “USE_TEXTILE” (all caps and no quote). Replace the first two instances with “LEAVE_TEXT_UNTOUCHED”.

<code>
// remap field values
$incoming[‘textile_body’] = USE_TEXTILE;
$incoming[‘textile_excerpt’] = USE_TEXTILE;
</code>

Becomes

<code>
// remap field values
$incoming[‘textile_body’] = LEAVE_TEXT_UNTOUCHED;
$incoming[‘textile_excerpt’] = LEAVE_TEXT_UNTOUCHED;
</code>

I’ll make this configurable in a future release. For those that wish to only have it convert line breaks should replace it with CONVERT_LINEBREAKS.

#40 2006-07-12 14:14:28

mmelon

Thanks Manfre. I find your contributions extremely useful. Thanks for your efforts.

Mike

#41 2006-07-18 20:20:25

Manfre
Plugin Author
Website

Repost from mem_self_register thread

alannie,

Currently this functionality does not exist. I shall add this to my todo list.

Please post questions pertaining to my moderation plugins in this thread. The mem_self_register and moderation plugins are designed to enchance eachother, but they are different and it’s easier for me when plugin questions are organized in the proper threads. This is part of the reason why I missed your first question.

#42 2006-08-14 21:03:34

matt_g

Hey there, looking forward to utilizing this plugin, however, when i try to run the ‘install wizard’ I get:

<code>A problem occured while loading the plugin: mem_moderation -> User_Error: Unable to include required plugin “mem_admin_parse” on line 392</code>

along with

<code>Fatal error: Call to undefined function: dowrap() in /home/httpd/html/websitename/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(459) : eval()’d code on line 108</code>

Any help you can lend would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Last edited by matt_g (2006-08-14 21:04:04)

#43 2006-08-15 16:53:58

creativesplash
Website

Hi Manfre, This is a very powerful plugin indeed! Hats off to you for all the hardwork!

I was intending to use this plugin in a more advanced community, were users can submit articles directly to the website without moderation once they are logged on (<a href=“http://forum.textpattern.com/viewtopic.php?id=8799&p=1”>ign_password_protect</a>). I also wanted to use it in a scenario where users can edit the aricle without logging on to the txp backend.

For eg. there’s a live article in the automobiles section on the website which has a password protected edit link. Once the author of the article logs on using ign_password_protect, he’d see the edit link. When he clicks on it he should see the <code>mod_edit_article</code> form with with the article embeded in it. After making changes to the article and on clicking submit the changes take place on the live website directly (instead of going through a moderation).

I tried doing the above with your plugin. But din’t get anywhere. If this is possible, how do i go about it?

“Take a point, stretch it into a line, curl it into a circle, twist it into a sphere, and punch through the sphere.”

— Albert Einstein

#44 2006-08-24 21:17:31

lukepermsn
Website

Hi Manfre,

After my success with your ‘mem_self_register’ plug-in, I’ve worked my way round to using this one for users to be able to upload their own content to the site, and come across a small problem: How do I set it so that articles are correctly sent to the right section with the right category? it’s slightly tedious to have to assign the article to the apropriate section each time something is submitted. I have a section of the site for submitted work, and so would be useful to have this set as a default. Is this functionality possible?

As an aside, I just want to applaud you for these plug-ins. Alongside ‘ign_password_protect’ they form the back bone to the community driven site that I am building, and as soon as I get some $$ I will be donating to their development for sure, as these are invaluable.

Many thanks again for all your work.

Luke

“Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own” – Bruce Lee

#45 2006-08-28 03:05:32

creativesplash
Website

I’d like to give this thread a bump, if you dont mind :)

“Take a point, stretch it into a line, curl it into a circle, twist it into a sphere, and punch through the sphere.”

— Albert Einstein

#46 2006-10-18 19:03:29

papalozarou

Does anyone know if these plugins work as is with 4.0.4? I installed them and get a load of errors.

#47 2006-11-26 03:00:41

Isabella

Great set of plugins Manfre — fantastic!

I’ve got mem_moderation_article v0.4.4 setup and working properly on TXP 4.0.3. However I’m having problems implementing mem_moderation_image. Could anyone explain to me what the tags are for this plugin?

The help section doesn’t display any tags and just has an installation wizard. When I click the ‘Start Install Wizard’, it takes me to an ‘image_moderate’ tab under extensions. It’s a blank page that simply says ‘Install Log’. This tab disappears when I go to another tab in the admin.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

#48 2007-01-10 02:05:18

tjnuckolls
Website

I thought I’d give this forum another bump. I’m having trouble installing mem_moderation 0.4.4 in Textpattern 4.0.4. Getting tons of errors.

Any ideas?

At the risk of sending TMI, here’s the list of errors I’m getting (www/domain.com has been modified from my server info):

— Error List Begin —

Warning: Missing argument 3 for event_multiedit_form(), called in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(512) : eval()’d code on line 476 and defined in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 972

Warning: Missing argument 4 for event_multiedit_form(), called in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(512) : eval()’d code on line 476 and defined in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 972

Warning: Missing argument 5 for event_multiedit_form(), called in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(512) : eval()’d code on line 476 and defined in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 972

Warning: Missing argument 6 for event_multiedit_form(), called in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(512) : eval()’d code on line 476 and defined in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 972

Warning: Missing argument 7 for event_multiedit_form(), called in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php(512) : eval()’d code on line 476 and defined in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 972

Notice: Undefined variable: page in /home/.nilla/www/domain.comtextpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 989

Notice: Undefined variable: sort in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 990

Notice: Undefined variable: crit in /home/.nilla/www/domain.com/textpattern/lib/txplib_misc.php on line 991

— Error List End —

Thanks a TON for your help!
-TJ

Board footer