1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » [archived] low_url_titles

#1 2004-12-19 11:24:40

JustinLow
Plugin Author
Website

[archived] low_url_titles

Notice: this thread is archived. Link is dead and the plugin probably did the same as <txp:article_url_title />

I normally make plugins to solve a certain issue. In this case, I wrote this plugin in preparation to use zem’s zem_rewrite plugin—I was too lazy to input manually the URL titles needed for each article.

Thus, low_url_titles was born, again out of necessity. :)

The titles it generates is identical to the one in the normal permlinks that Txp generates (I used the same function).

If you give it a spin, please ensure you backup your database first.

Follow the instructions within the plugin itself.

I’d also suggest turning the plugin off after you run it. Running multiple times doesn’t really do anything though, as it only affects articles without url_titles (good if you’ve written a bunch of new articles without url_titles specified).

Please let me know if you encounter any problems with this plugin, though I must emphasise that you use it at your own risk, so backup first!

Last edited by els (2009-04-24 17:42:36)

Justin

#2 2004-12-19 11:48:48

Turbo-G
Website

Re: [archived] low_url_titles

Thank you!!

#3 2005-01-22 06:59:54

lwray
Website

Re: [archived] low_url_titles

Thought I’d say that it worked perfectly for me, in case anyone had doubts about trying this. I didn’t back up my database of 200-some entries (I like to live dangerously), but all went well!

1. Index
  2. » Archives
  3. » [archived] low_url_titles

Board footer