Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2017-04-05 12:58:23

kees-b
Website

Remove all instances of pgonly from the database

Hi,

After a succesful upgrade from 4.5.7 to 4.6.2 I see a load of errors in debug mode about the pgonly tag atribute. As I was not using it actively I now want to remove all instances of pageonly="0" from the database. But how? Can someone provide me the right SQL query to do that in one big sweep?

thanks,

Kees

#2 2017-04-05 13:08:21

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: Remove all instances of pgonly from the database

Although it could be done, I’d be tempted not to use such a broad-brush (and potentially devastating) approach. You’ll probably find pageonly is confined to a few Pages/Forms, in which case, smd_where_used should be able to locate the attribute usage easily enough to allow you to hack them out of your templates.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#3 2017-04-05 16:35:27

kees-b
Website

Bloke wrote #305226:

Although it could be done, I’d be tempted not to use such a broad-brush (and potentially devastating) approach. You’ll probably find pageonly is confined to a few Pages/Forms, in which case, smd_where_used should be able to locate the attribute usage easily enough to allow you to hack them out of your templates.

Thanks Bloke, I’ll better do it that way…
I checked allready with smd_where_used and there where quit some instances. It’s a big site, with many pages and forms, but it can be done. And the error doesn’t harm. Beter not run a sql sweep script on a live site indeed.

#4 2017-04-05 17:21:48

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

kees-b wrote #305230:

there where quit some instances.

Not that this helps you, but I do have an unfinished version of smd_where_used that allows replacements to be made with matched assets. Might get round to finishing it one day.

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#5 2017-04-06 08:18:54

kees-b
Website

Bloke wrote #305231:

Not that this helps you, but I do have an unfinished version of smd_where_used that allows replacements to be made with matched assets. Might get round to finishing it one day.

Thanks Stef! I’ll keep an eye on that.

Board footer