Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2016-03-01 21:40:47

jakob
Admin
Website

v4.6 dev: intercapped TitlesLikeThis urls regardless of setting

I am getting “Intercapped” TitlesLikeThis urls when I save a new article regardless of the setting I choose in an almost current v4.6 dev version.

In the database the pref permlink_format shows 1 which AFAIK should be titles-like-this.

Not sure if this is happening just with my test setup. Could someone else check with their dev version?

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

#2 2016-03-01 21:57:27

Bloke
Developer
Website GitHub

Re: v4.6 dev: intercapped TitlesLikeThis urls regardless of setting

jakob wrote #298095:

I am getting “Intercapped” TitlesLikeThis urls when I save a new article regardless of the setting I choose

Ha. Helps when changing pref settings to not only change the setting on the prefs screen, but also where it’s actually used! That should read permlink_format not permalink_title_format.

But, when I save an article with TitlesLikeThis, my article url title becomes titleslikethis. And looking at that stripSpace() function I can’t see it doing anything else. It’s calling a variant of strtolower() every time, which is never going to camelCase things. Either I’m missing something, or some code got changed along the way by mistake.

Any clues anyone? EDIT: Oh duh I’m reading it wrong. Seems that 0 means intercapped and 1 is hyphenated. Is that the reverse of what it was? Confused…

EDIT2: Nope, not missing anything, I’m being a complete donkey. Just ignore me, I’ll fix it.

EDIT3: Fixed. Thanks for the report.

Last edited by Bloke (2016-03-01 22:06:40)

The smd plugin menagerie — for when you need one more gribble of power from Textpattern. Bleeding-edge code available on GitHub.

Txp Builders – finely-crafted code, design and Txp

#3 2016-03-02 11:17:33

jakob
Admin
Website

Re: v4.6 dev: intercapped TitlesLikeThis urls regardless of setting

Thanks, it wasn’t me going mad then ;-)

TXP Builders – finely-crafted code, design and txp

Board footer