Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2015-11-06 14:59:14

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Determine our sound installation untl the end of November

Here at NeMe we’ve been working on an interactive art project for the past couple of years. It is now in our space and I am inviting the community to determine our sound installation until it closes at the end of November.

The installation uses supercollider which is connected via wifi to 4 raspberry Pis to control the sounds. The web component sends your selections via node.js to our on site server which communicates with our programme.

The sounds are triggered by the visitors to our space via a series of proximity sensors which control the nature of the acoustic space .

Two Worlds is a project co-organised by NeMe, the Cyprus University of Technology (School of Fine and Applied Arts) and the Department of Audio and Visual Arts of the Ionian University focusing on some of the of issues related to migration. More on the project can be read on our site.

Note: For a few months now we have been trying to make the installation work using txp for the web part but we eventually we opted for TiddlyWiki as our main developer had an extensive knowledge of it.

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

Board footer