Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2015-01-18 11:01:41

pierlu

smd_gallery

I set up a simple gallery with the plugin smd gallery. I need, when I zoom that I see in a certain way (in the middle of the page, perhaps with background) is possible?

#2 2015-01-18 14:19:52

uli

Re: smd_gallery

pierlu, galleries can be so different … can you link to an example that is arranged like you want it and works the way you like to have? And please post your code and describe where exactly you’re having difficulties in recreating that example in Textpattern.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

#3 2015-02-16 19:37:45

pierlu

I downloaded the plugin smd_gallery to create a gallery, now I would like the photo was enlarged at the center page under the arrows to scroll through photos. Thank You

#4 2015-02-16 22:12:46

GugUser

Please give us a link to the page. I would like a pistachio ice cream. Thank you.

#5 2015-02-16 22:59:15

uli

pierlu, four weeks ago you’ve asked a question under a literal identical title that–concerning the contents–was substantially not any different from this one here. You’ve got an answer but didn’t reply. Now you open a new topic and start all over again.

I’ll shortly merge these two topics (that actually belong in the plugin’s own topic).

There are four topics you’ve started with questions re excerpts. It’d be really nice if you kept this forum a little tidy and asked similar questions in your existing topics. You’ll benefit from that one, too: People trying to answer you can see where your previous troubles were and help you in a more adequate way. Thanks for your comprehension and future cooperation.

In bad weather I never leave home without wet_plugout, smd_where_used and adi_form_links

Board footer