Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2012-12-03 14:32:37

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

[SOLVED] migrating site returns errors

Due to postmaster’s non update status one of our sites is still using txp4.4.1. It is maybe of no surprise that, now that we migrated to txd, it is returning a number of errors such as

Strict Standards: Non-static method theme::init() should not be called statically in /path/to/site/textpattern/index.php on line 92
Strict Standards: Non-static method theme::factory() should not be called statically in /path/to/site/textpattern/lib/txplib_theme.php on line 95
Strict Standards: Non-static method theme::path() should not be called statically in /path/to/site/textpattern/lib/txplib_theme.php on line 50
Strict Standards: Non-static method theme::based_on() should not be called statically in /path/to/site/textpattern/theme/remora/remora.php on line 10
Strict Standards: Non-static method theme::factory() should not be called statically in /path/to/site/textpattern/lib/txplib_theme.php on line 143
Strict Standards: Non-static method theme::path() should not be called statically in /path/to/site/textpattern/lib/txplib_theme.php on line 50
Strict Standards: Declaration of classic_theme::announce() should be compatible with theme::announce($thing = Array) in /path/to/site/textpattern/theme/classic/classic.php on line 124
Strict Standards: Non-static method theme::init() should not be called statically in /path/to/site/textpattern/index.php on line 130

apart from the errors the diagnostics page seems fine but it also adds

Strict Standards: Non-static method timezone::is_supported() should not be called statically in /path/to/site/textpattern/include/txp_diag.php on line 503

Beside upgrading, can anyone offer any advice on how I can eliminate these errors?

Last edited by colak (2012-12-04 07:26:19)

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

#2 2012-12-04 07:25:51

colak
Admin
Website GitHub Mastodon Twitter

Re: [SOLVED] migrating site returns errors

By applying the updates here the errors are supressed

Yiannis
——————————
NeMe | hblack.art | EMAP | A Sea change | Toolkit of Care
I do my best editing after I click on the submit button.

Board footer