Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-04-16 03:40:28

metaphore

rss_admin_db_manager where are the tabs?

Hey there. I’m a super new user of TXP. Been fiddling around with it and managed to customize some stuff by myself although I’m a complete web noob.

Currently trying to install the rss_admin_db_manager plug-in and everything works fine but there’re no extra tabs appearing on my admin tab. According to the author, there’s supposed to be all the database related tabs appearing. Not sure if I missed something. I’m currently using the latest versions of everything as of today. I don’t have any other errors appearing either.

Thanks.

#2 2009-04-16 04:32:09

joebaich
Website

Re: rss_admin_db_manager where are the tabs?

Hi,

Welcome to Textpattern. You likely need to find an updated copy of the plug-in that makes it post TXP 4.0.6 compliant, it was amongst a number of that required minor tweaks for 4.0.6. There is a compliant version here that Colak made. Make sure you copy the whole line! The designer of the original plug-in is no longer active in the community and didn’t update it.

#3 2009-04-16 12:23:13

metaphore

Re: rss_admin_db_manager where are the tabs?

Thanks so much for the info. :) Been scratching my head about it. Didn’t realise that the author was inactive. I think it’s kinda sad to hear people dropping off from a certain community but people have other stuff to do i guess.

Colak’s ver. had some problems. I found an easier solution in the last post #240 on this page after further digging in the forum link you sent me. Just had to delete the old one and reinstall. No problems whatsoever

Thanks again joebaich!

Board footer