Go to main content

Textpattern CMS support forum

You are not logged in. Register | Login | Help

#1 2009-02-02 02:36:50

driz
Website

xPattern

Does anyone know what the story on the project is? The website seems to have been abandoned, and their hasn’t been any activity at the forums for some time. Anyone here part of the project or know who is running it etc?

The main reason I’m interested, is because I would like to get involved, my primary interest is this new admin design they talk about on the home page, would be awesome to get some insight into this, I’m currently working on my own design http://forum.textpattern.com/viewtopic.php?pid=199520#p199520 so it would be cool to collaborate etc. x

~ Cameron

#2 2009-02-02 04:39:12

Manfre
Plugin Author
Website

Re: xPattern

The project is not abandoned, but the forum has gone fallow because we all hangout in the #xpat channel on irc.freenode.net (answering textpattern questions). The project is a stones throw from its first beta, with documentation and a lang server being the biggest items still on the to-do list.

Code is on Bitbucket

Feel free to email me if the IRC channel is quiet.

#3 2009-02-02 08:41:40

driz
Website

Okies cool, so do you guys have a redesigned Admin panel? Is their any screenshots or ought available? x

~ Cameron

#4 2009-02-02 08:54:54

Gocom
Developer Emeritus
Website

driz wrote:

Okies cool, so do you guys have a redesigned Admin panel? Is their any screenshots or ought available? x

Many, many things are out there; source. Admin panel is themeable, and can be “skinned”. So, you can make your design as a ‘theme’ or whatsoever.

You could atleast look at the source, change log, irc channel and xPattern forums. Matter of fact, this is Textpattern forum, and thus likely wrong place to talk about this, when there are irc channel and forum dedicated for xpat.

Board footer